The Great Tip PIC 2006 -- Get ready for 2007 edition

The_Valor

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a good old Aquatic Moose Ninja pic in :) . I noticed I have a brother out there (Jbsax0116) :lol:

Also, I'd suggest that if the names go in the caption like that that you separate the name list into rows?

EDIT: Very nice job on the tall spears going into the row above!

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Hi!

You know where to place this... Holding hands please? :wink:

infinitylaikwhite3bl.png

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

noooooooooo.png

Does this count? Lol. It's how I want to be remembered. If you don't want put it in the pic., I can find a better one :P

:lol: :lol:

You wanna be remember as a crazy messed up blobby mess too eh? :o

Mine's in the mail.

A suggestion you might want to label the thing by rows like so:

Row 1: Bob, Carl, Jimmy, Frank

Row 2: Chris, Joe, Josh, Dave.

Et Cetera.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

I got a good old Aquatic Moose Ninja pic in :) . I noticed I have a brother out there (Jbsax0116) :lol:

Also, I'd suggest that if the names go in the caption like that that you separate the name list into rows?

EDIT: Very nice job on the tall spears going into the row above!

Mine's in the mail.

A suggestion you might want to label the thing by rows like so:

Row 1: Bob, Carl, Jimmy, Frank

Row 2: Chris, Joe, Josh, Dave.

Et Cetera.

Name by row suggestion has been seconded :wink:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

No offense but could you change my name from jbsax0116 to Mirrorforced, that is my rsn. Also btw, I am next to Moop! I love what you are doing here.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

me6us.png

Rebdragon17, ya'll get to see my pretty face :P

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

cool ill send you the pic, it will be black top, camo legs, zammy book, desert boots, abby whip, glory, barrows gloves and pirate hat. rsn vill-ranger0

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Wow everyone! I got lots to put in, I just got up, Lemmie take a shower and eat and i'll get right on it.

Ill start the names by rows and change Mirrorforceds name.

Thanks all!

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

HUGE UPDATE.

If your pic was NOT put up the reason is that you have a pic thats to hard to edit. To reduce the chaance of this take the Pic in LOW DETAIL and have a bare background. Save as a .PNG

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -