Random Comments Made to You

aj926

i think the weirdest thing was i was farming, and a lvl comes up to the farming path and asks me what im growing. I tell him limps and he says cool.

Then he puts on full wizard(g) and stats dancing and saying "im not a hacker!!"

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one time this person came up to me and said:

*slaps alchemy1989 in the face*

he then runs off :?

chavs have learned how to use the internet and are now doing virtual happy slapping?

one time this guy was fishing with me (the only person) and he was really ugly with like pink hair and everything. then out of nowere he said "im ugly" you had to be tehre it was so random and funny

watch your back........

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

I was buying something, someone trades me, he puts his offer up. I then decline and ask how much. He replies with "I like pie" (that one always does it :lol: ), and then he trades again and offers a cake (it looks liek a pie :P ).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

one time this person came up to me and said:

*slaps alchemy1989 in the face*

he then runs off :?

chavs have learned how to use the internet and are now doing virtual happy slapping?

lmao, im siggying that

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Like 4 months ago , i was like farming.. and i see The Old Nite (first time :) )

So he like talking with hes friend, you got the seeds? then what should i do now?

And i was like you plant them and wait for 20 mins

And he said gah i hate this stupid game

Wait i think i got a pic on it ^^

um i thought the old nite was F2P

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Like 4 months ago , i was like farming.. and i see The Old Nite (first time :) )

So he like talking with hes friend, you got the seeds? then what should i do now?

And i was like you plant them and wait for 20 mins

And he said gah i hate this stupid game

Wait i think i got a pic on it ^^

um i thought the old nite was F2P

someone with 99 in all stats including members stats f2p riiiight.... :roll:

Walkman1022.jpeg

Thats totally hot i wish I was your sister

I should totally sig quote that...

okay i couldn't resiste....QUATED AND SIGGED!

anyways i remember i had this gf(played around with her and found her to be a guy when she sent a pm to the wrong person (me)). she was making another guy give her stuff when i was her bf then i ran off sayin i'm not * and can't hang with a guy who goes as low as gainess to get free stuff on a frigin game.....*sigh*

okay i couldn't resist her (found her to be a guy) and I can hang with a guy gf!

Quoting out of context is cool, huh? Remove yours or I will add this one since you can easily see that it is a direct quote. Wouldn't be very honest or nice would it?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Well, this happened a few weeks ago. I swear I took a pic but I cant be bothered looking...

Some1: Wats the time:

Me: *tells time*

Some1: Dam i missed Pokemon. can you send me back in time?

me: uhh, no...?

some1: Oh please? Ill be your best friend!!!! Please!

well, it went soemthing like that. ill see if i can find a pic. If i find it ill put in my sig. Might have to blur out tha names though :)

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

A level 110 walked up to me alching and said "I like men" out there, when I had not even talked to him before.

How recent was this? and do you ever use world 98? a friend of mine recently turned 110 and it is very likely it was him :lol: .

PatterMerch.png

When i was 85 combat and in cammy bank a lvl 34 wanted to trade full bronze for my d med, i said no and he called me a ******** noob, lol, i laughed so much i followed him for about 2 mins saying hahaha all the time............. he logged off for some reason :D

Dracofragger.png

first drag drop (skirt) 21/08/06, second (spear) 29/09/07

A level 110 walked up to me alching and said "I like men" out there, when I had not even talked to him before.

How recent was this? and do you ever use world 98? a friend of mine recently turned 110 and it is very likely it was him :lol: .

:shock:

I've been hearing a lot of un-cool things lately on my public chat, and I've descided to start saying "I like men" to spice up rs life

If you are particularly BRAVE, here's a little psychology expirament for you guys. Somply stare at a girl's neck until they get so grossed out they can't look at you. According to most of the girls I did this to, they think you are looking at something else. Quite amusing... :wink:

I did something like that actually.

Except I would walk up to girls I knew, staring at thier chests (blatantly) and saying "Hey, [bleep]s!"

I was surprised the responses I got, most just laughed and continued the conversation. See, they think that its too much of an absurd way to be hitting on them. One even flashed me.

If you are particularly BRAVE, here's a little psychology expirament for you guys. Somply stare at a girl's neck until they get so grossed out they can't look at you. According to most of the girls I did this to, they think you are looking at something else. Quite amusing... :wink:

I did something like that actually.

Except I would walk up to girls I knew, staring at thier chests (blatantly) and saying "Hey, [bleep]s!"

I was surprised the responses I got, most just laughed and continued the conversation. See, they think that its too much of an absurd way to be hitting on them. One even flashed me.

im tryin that at school tomorrow

Walkman1022.jpeg

"(someones name) if you love your mum stop attacking the barricades"

LOL

this is in cw btw lol

x_Mindless_x

Since I had to kill the Sara Mage to get this, I think it classifies as a "drop"

I got real stuff Take notice of the black helmet T and the studded chaps G

x_bow80

Rofl, that is a lvl 1 clue, so u dont fight any sara mages

heres another

"can i have some free stuff plz i got hacked and also my mom died at the same time"

LOL

x_Mindless_x

Since I had to kill the Sara Mage to get this, I think it classifies as a "drop"

I got real stuff Take notice of the black helmet T and the studded chaps G

x_bow80

Rofl, that is a lvl 1 clue, so u dont fight any sara mages