Would you be a mod?

bum_co

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are f2p???!!!??? all the mods i have seen were wearing mem stuff its nice to know that there are f2p mods...

yes, f2p mods exist. full rune ftw!

Psshhh... I am practically a MOD now.

um... what is that meant to mean? as far as i can read, you arent actually a mod, but i cant see the other side of the statement. wannabe mod?

i would i wanna say "poof" and all the autoers log haha

as stupid as this sounds, coming up with phrases to make them log out is actually quite fun. its more rewarding if there are other non-autoing wcers around to read them.

Stallion4589.png

This whole player mod thing just makes Jagex's job ALOT easier. They don't get any extra priviliges or anything (just the ability to talk to you with any chat filter on). To use an anallogy this is like getting a bunch of chinese illegal imigrants and paying them cheap labour to work your factory. It's a win-win situation on Jagex's behalf, as always just an easier way in an evergrowing chain of making more money.

Nope,I wouldn't be a mod.People following me around everytime wouldn't be fun.

It would get annoying after a while.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Theres ONLY one reason i would want to be a mod.To stop macroers and cheaters trying to get your password.I have seen this so many times and reported it, YET i dont become a player moderator.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

Theres ONLY one reason i would want to be a mod.To stop macroers and cheaters trying to get your password.I have seen this so many times and reported it, YET i dont become a player moderator.

Takes more than that. You have to report decently, abide all rules ect. Look on the main site about more :)

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

I'd love to be a mod, its been a big dream of mine. I'd love to give back to this great game that I've enjoyed for such a long time by doing what I can to eliminate the scum that are infesting it.

Takes more than that. You have to report decently, abide all rules ect. Look on the main site about more :)

Ya i know, i do abide all rules and help all players seeking help.Ask any of my friends.but i doubt u know them.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

It isn't just merely reporting people, it's a bit less robotic. They say participating actively in the forums helps, being a helpful person etc.

kXiLk.jpg

I'd love to be a Mod! :lol:

It's not all fame and fortune like a lot of people seem to think it is. You constently get asked tons of questions. Are expected to know the price of EVERY SINGLE item in the ENTIRE game. And get a ton of unneeded, and most of the time (atleast for me) unwanted attention. Granted that I do like knowing that I'm doing my part to help make RuneScape a better place, but sometimes it makes me so frustrated I want to set my computer on fire.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I wouldn't mind beoming a mod, and it's not as bad as alot of you seen to perceive it (on P2P). I wouldn't do it for the power either, just for the ability to make RS a better place. Go flax picking on world 2, you will see how many autoers there are. Too many.

I'd love to be a player mod, because I'd like to report all those annoying autoers, but Jagex doens't receive my reports if I'm not a player mod.

I've seen the same autoer two days in a row and I reported him both days, since he manages to stay that long it proves that Jagex doesn't receive my reports.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

It's not all fame and fortune like a lot of people seem to think it is. You constently get asked tons of questions. Are expected to know the price of EVERY SINGLE item in the ENTIRE game.

You aren't expected to know the prices of all the items, or even any item for that matter. Who told you that? Player mods are just the same as normal players except they can mute and send priority reports in. Knowing the prices of items has nothing to do with it.

And you made a long post about what being a mod is like, but how can you know that if you're not a mod? :roll:

kXiLk.jpg

It's not all fame and fortune like a lot of people seem to think it is. You constently get asked tons of questions. Are expected to know the price of EVERY SINGLE item in the ENTIRE game.

You aren't expected to know the prices of all the items, or even any item for that matter. Who told you that? Player mods are just the same as normal players except they can mute and send priority reports in. Knowing the prices of items has nothing to do with it.

And you made a long post about what being a mod is like, but how can you know that if you're not a mod? :roll:

Hmm,you got it wrong there,He's a Mod

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Hmm,you got it wrong there,He's a Mod

Okay then, I don't understand why he said "I'd love to be a mod!" if he was a mod. That still doesn't lessen my point. You don't need to know the prices of any items if you're a mod.

kXiLk.jpg

I'd love to be a player mod, because I'd like to report all those annoying autoers, but Jagex doens't receive my reports if I'm not a player mod.

I've seen the same autoer two days in a row and I reported him both days, since he manages to stay that long it proves that Jagex doesn't receive my reports.

They do receive your reports. But as you no doubt know, there's a LOT of autoers that need to be checked out, so be patient. Autoers who are reported more often are taken care of faster, anyway.

Hedgehog, you don't NEED to know prices, but some noobs expect you to :lol:

Bantam222, you don't need to report everyone breaking a rule to become a mod. I think I reported at most 15 people, ever, before being invited to join the team (not to mention I only used the forums VERY occasionally to sell stuff). All of these reports were only people like armor scammers, password scammers, account sellers and cheatsite advertisers. It's quality over quantity, I doubt Jagex would really appreciate you sending them a report for every player saying "dam" or something :P