new crazy frog video

danderton

Thanks for the headsup, I'll be buying earplugs first thing tomorrow.

What song has he ruined for is this time?

The Crazy Frog is back with his infectious new single "We Are The Champions (Ding A Dang Dong)", released in time for the World Cup. Recorded during a tumultuous and tempestuous studio session earlier in the year, the Crazy Frog has surely broken new musical boundaries with his long awaited follow up to "U CanÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t Touch This".

I hope they don't show this on TV. :(

On a plus side, at least chavs are wasting their money on this and getting scammed by the ringtone "club" :roll:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Repost but this is blatantly gonna come sooner or later, now that Love sold the rights.

14-4-06_love-sells-out.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I find it odd how everybody that I've heard talking about the Crazy Frog songs absolutely hate them (irl, forums, irc... etc), yet they top the charts everywhere. :P

However, I feel fortunate that they aren't really played much on the radio over here; except they have these annoying-as-hell ring tone commercials on some tv channels where they're played instead (i.e MTV)... during every freaking commercial break. Luckily I don't miss much by boycotting those channels.

2009rb9.jpg

Queen? He took on Queen?

Must...calm...murderous...emotions...keep...away...from...radio.

I'll be living in a cave while it's summer. After that all the crazy frog huggers calm down.