How many times did u quit or think of quitting ?

kamykazee

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can only quit once... If you "quit" then come back, it isnt really quitting.

Not to be annoying, but how can anyone really quit if that's the case? If your premise is that quitting implies you'll never ever come back, you can never be sure that you've really quit, because a lot of people by chance get back into the game. In that case it would make more sense to just call it a long break, but then you can't use the word quit anymore since it can't ever apply... so just ignore this whole post because I went in a big circle and pretty much made no sense. ;)

i took a break from rs from august 05 through about jan or feb 06 and the awesome thing was when i took the break i had been tryin to get herb up for legends so i had bought tons and tons of ranarrs for 4.5k each and planned on selling for 5k each i thought that good money then got bored of rs and came back later when i came back they were 6k for the 3 dose and most of mine were 4 dose cuz then youd get more money if you jus added a dose so i ended up makina lot of money from it which was awesome and by then a lot of cool things had been added so i got back into rs

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

Started february-march of 2001, played untill summer. Didn't have access to internet during the summer so no RS.

Same thing 2002 except at the end of the summer I finally got broadband to my home so I started to play for real.

Played quite a bit untill June 26th of 2003(release date of SWG).

Played SWG untill about january of 2004 and then continued RS for some months bringing my stats from 70 70 97 where I had left them to 92 80 99.. Would've raised them more but then RS2 was released in march-april(I think?), I played it for a few hours, hated it and quit.

Went back to SWG, unlocked my jedi and stuff and then when WoW was released in february of 2005(EU release) I started playing that.

Then late in 2005 I quit WoW out of boredom and gave RS2 a chance.. played for a month or two and then got back to WoW. And now, a week or so ago, I came back. Planning on staying for longer now, since I really don't have any other cames to fall back to now.

Mm yeah, that's my RS "life" story, :lol:

DjMike.png

Recently, about in november I think, I was just killing dust devils for fun and I was thinking about all I'm doing is just clicking lots of times to t get my levels up. That's when i tried out WoW and my computer sucked at playing it (too much lag). So a month later I came back to good ol' RuneScape.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I go threw these phases were IM addicting to RS... only last for like a month or couple of weeks, then I quit for like 3 or 4 months. Been doing this for like 5 years... Game just gets so boring if you paly it to long...

RSN=Lava Demon

I started my main on 2003 November 30th.

I quitted only 1 time because my dad didn't want to pay anymore.

I quitted 7 november and came back April (my dad changed his mind :D)

Hmm about 10 times... infact im thinking about quiting now even. :oops: :P

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

just after i completed desert tressure, i had just brought my 1st whip, which was 5mil back then, went to the pyramid to swap back to normal magics just to do some high alching which i brought with me, only had a few 100 yew longs to do, i was there just about done, decied i had enough cash for wat i wanted, which was only full rune as i had spent all my money on my whip, went to equip my whip, and 3 flashes appear on screen, i look in my inventory, 66k extra and know whip, i seriously considered it then

emrea.png

emrea.gif

thought about quiting after losing most of guthan and almost full dragon..

but kept playing.

Now i'm going to spend all my money into runes (already did that, got enough runes for 22K ice burst spells..) then i'm leaving.

I'll be at WoW's after that

Semi - retired, playing WoW

Combat lvl: 103 | Total lvl: 1542

Goals: | Fletching lvl: 97/[b:05c6bf8

Only once when a guy pulled the Guthan spear-Leaf-bladed spear trick on me (that I wasn't aware off then). But I just went outside, took my MP3 player, listen to some Zeppelin tunes, and it was all good :D

99 Slayer since August 2007.

I started playing back at 2002, then i quit.

I got introduced to the game again by one of my friends, i think xmas eve (2005) ? dunno , i cant really recall when i came back .... anyways ive been addicted to runescape ever since

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

i been playing for 4 years...sadly im lvl 94 still rofl...but i had many accoutns that was lvl 70 and gave them away to people on rs cuz i was quitting..well i think about quitting about once a year or half year...stop playing for like 2-3 months..get bord and play again 8-)

0mfg0rz.png

IM A RC PKER 4 LIFE