Ever wasted A LOT of money?

Giordano

The most I had was 2.26 mil,(poor, eh?) So the other day I went to sell some nats, butI bought rune boots (190k). After a while I bought a D med (720k). Then I bought a cannon (570k), a red boater (300k). I bought 1k cannon balls (200k) and saw my bank and had only 254k left. :shock: It was a shoping spree I could'nt resist :P .

Post your times if you ever bought stuff and lost LOTS of money.

(I lost around 1.6 mil, which is more than half of my total money)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Ermm, Well the stuff ive lost:

I died wearing full torags, whip, obby set, rune boots, glory, only kept full torags so lost 4M+

I've lost loads of rune helms, glories and kite's from walking away from the computer or looking over forums and dying.

Lost over 2M+ dueling but Won over 3M+ so i guess that worked out for the best heh.

I wasted like 1M by just going KBD and pking/castle wars, just for general entertainment.

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

You lost 1.6M....Wow I am really poor lol. Well if totaled all the losses its about 1m. I gave a friend full blk g who then traded it for rune legs or something and then quit rs. I was a member and had about 700k-800k in items than membership ran out and couldnt sell it all fast enough. Yeah i feel nooby, 1m loss :?

I bought full rune (t) in edgeville and realised I needed to charge my prayer so I went to the chaos temple and cut through the wilderness (bet you can guess where this is going), well anyway someone called for help so I went over to them and I attacked him, then I was jumped by a mage and slightly died :oops: .

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

i lost 2.5+83 miner

cause i said tip.it

that hurts...

my biggest loss on RS since members was doing troll stronghold quest, forgetting to put on melee pray on the troll general (member noob experience, on f2p you would rare use prayer at all), and 3hitt'ed me. I was extremely lucky to have kept my whip, but i lost an Obby shield and an obby cape, as well as some food and bits and pieces, totally about 1m.

I have also have 7 glories pk'ed from abyss RCing

and another few hundred k because i was careless against torag and died when he hammered 2 20+ on me (23 then 21, ended up a few kilos and an ectophial lighter), didnt lose much but some of it was annoying to replace.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Well, the first time I ever bought a rare (it was a Green h'ween mask) I went on the Regicide quest and died in all the booby-traps. Although this was about a year ago and the Green h'ween mask was like 2.5 mil, it took me several weeks to get over that loss.

I pretty much went bankrupt for the next two months. I'll never buy rares again...

Combat LvL: 98

pumpkin.jpg

pumpkineat.jpg

leet.jpg

Not so much on big things like expensive armor but more of the excessive use of tele runes to avoid walking half a city to reach a bank. I'll walk away and realize I forgot something, and tele to the nearby bank since I'm too lazy to wait the walking to it.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

i bought full addy (t) as a newbie who couldn't use rune yet, i sold the full set for 55k and some runes... =(

the most money i've SPENT at once is 45k for rune platelegs.

=) i'm such a saver its not even funny i don't buy anything

tipitlessersigea3.png

I wanted to get a high Magic level, so I spent over 7mil of my at the time 8mil buying the nats to get from 82 to 85 Mage :lol: . (Of course I made it back alching, but it was a very slow process)

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I made 300k and I bought all kinds of stuff (I just became a member) that looked useful (full mystic, glory, ...)? That's my story...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I have also have 7 glories pk'ed from abyss RCing

you should do desert treasure and tele to edgy dungeon

anyway i saw some guy dumb enough to sell beserker helm to general store (it was my helm that i lost dieing on karamja as long as a load of rune stuff, most of it sold to the general store) but i lost loads and loads of items, also many glories while abby crafting (didnt think of ancient tele)

meh i picked up 3 santa hats when they originally dropped and sold them all for 50k each the same day... And i sold a green mask the day they dropped for 45k... if onlyi had kept them =(

pandapk2.jpg

Guest Armagedon46disabled

i doubt 10k chaos runes a ton of fire and went to iron drags, people tell me D legs or skirt drop usualy atleast once with 10k chaos.... usualy twice, didint get one that was a few mill i think

Not so much on big things like expensive armor but more of the excessive use of tele runes to avoid walking half a city to reach a bank. I'll walk away and realize I forgot something, and tele to the nearby bank since I'm too lazy to wait the walking to it.

Heh, I do that, too. Sometimes if Im on one side of the city and I need to get to the other side Ill tele (since it puts you in the middle of the city) and only have to walk halfway :)

Torlen.png

Um... you don't want to know :lol:

So it was like a year ago, less than a week after the first whips were found. Of course I had to have one, so I sold two yellows 8 mil each and then paid 6.2 mil extra for a total of 22.2 mil for the whip. IT was so cool tho, because seeing another one was so rare, and I was only level 80, so everyone would spaz about it and everything, lol. So the prices were all over the map, but it got to a point where I could have easily sold it and got 2 yellows and a blue, however I kept it still, only to sell it for cash (:cry:) when it was 18 mil. Net loss of like 200 mil ftw

:wink:

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

I had kinda the same exp. I had ~500k and I bought a glory, rune kite, rune boots, and alot of other stuff, next thing I know I got 1k left.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg