World 66 law running

Umega

I heard about this law running buisness on the official forums in the runes market and other sources. The thing is the runner carrys pure essence to the entrana law altar where the crafters await, they then give you law runes in return. I thought this sounded a good idea because I was a bit low on law runes. So I logged into world 66 and went to the falador bank and realised there was a few people there than normal for 900 players to be in one world. So got my 28 ess and ran to the Port Sarim dock area with the monks. There were already quite a few people there. I got to entrana and saw a large line of low level players. At this time I was thinking "omg I didn't know it was this successful?!". When I got to the altar my chat was being spammed with "law me!!".

Because I'm combat 106 people thought I was a crafter and kept on trading me. People kept on showing me thier pure essence and I did to, and of course immediatly decline thier offers. This buisness is just full of noobs wanting free law runes and trying to making some quick gp. It is such a good way to get some laws good that it is drowning in it's own success.

I'm only 2k exp away till I get 54 rc, so I will definitly see this as free rc xp.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

It is better when you wear a law tiara so no low levels that spam are in there. Lao you cant bring 28 ess, it is 27-24 ess I think. Well, I use it when I am down on laws which is never the case.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I'm only 2k exp away till I get 54 rc, so I will definitly see this as free rc xp.

It isn't free xp... The runners are only required to bring the first set of essense then the crafters are supposed to supply the runners with 27 laws and 27 essense (or however many you are trading at the time) meaning it is actually quite costly, especially when going for 91+ Rc.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

It isn't free xp... The runners are only required to bring the first set of essense then the crafters are supposed to supply the runners with 27 laws and 27 essense (or however many you are trading at the time) meaning it is actually quite costly, especially when going for 91+ Rc.

This is why I am working on... yes can you guess it?

DEATHCRAFT COMPANY

"omg that will never work"

Just wait and see...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

DEATHCRAFT COMPANY

Just wait and see...

That will never work, nobody would walk the light path to get 30 deaths, and if you made an official world through the abyss all you would serve to do is make an official abyss pk world.

Since laws and deaths are about the same price each, people will do the safe laws as opposed to the hard deaths,

And anyone that has done me 2 probally can make their own deaths.

Terrible idea really.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Ya what ^ said. No one would be able to get there. :shock:

Well good luck on that persons endeavor for a new crafting company. Soon enough there will be one for each kind of rune.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

wld 66 is a fast way to get 91 rc or higher with roughly 27k per hour xp at peak times :lol: and i actually have a friend who got from 78 to 89 atm and 91 rc in the very near future...

HINT: Wld 99 is not very good as at least 3/4 of the day it is empty.Most people stay on world 66 with public chat on hide :D

Final1.jpg

It is better when you wear a law tiara so no low levels that spam are in there. Lao you cant bring 28 ess, it is 27-24 ess I think. Well, I use it when I am down on laws which is never the case.

Yep I love using my law tiara. And the crafters trade u in there so u don't have to look for them. And whern you find 1 it isn't already in a trade liem outside

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

You have to wonder why a Cosmic Crafting company hasn't started up though.

You can get double cosmics early on. They sell for 200 each. The quest is fairly simple (lost city). Cosmics are great training at the MTA, with bonus runes to boot when training.

You could trade 26 ess, 40 cosmics per trade (8k a trade) and keep 12 cosmics for yourself to pay for the pure ess you're using.

Why hasn't such a thing taken off?

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

You have to wonder why a Cosmic Crafting company hasn't started up though.

You can get double cosmics early on. They sell for 200 each. The quest is fairly simple (lost city). Cosmics are great training at the MTA, with bonus runes to boot when training.

You could trade 26 ess, 40 cosmics per trade (8k a trade) and keep 12 cosmics for yourself to pay for the pure ess you're using.

Why hasn't such a thing taken off?

If you love the idea so much why don't you take some initiative and start one? Just sayin' :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I work there as a runner sometimes when I'm low on lawz :P

Anyone heard of world 9 air crafting? They've set up a HUGE business down there, I work there as a crafter.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Just put your chat on "Hide" and think of it as your noob chat option

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

No-body does cozmic running because law running is better business because i mean if u ask around who uses cozmic that much and anyway laws are better magic XP and u can use them for teleporting.

If you want magic exp just high alc.theres a chance you could make money. :P

blueyyy1.gif

blueyyy1.gif

This is a great way for anyone with 54 runecrafting to get xp quickly. But if you're a person who's law running, it can be a frustrating thing. For those of you who have a law tiara/talisman, you can go inside the altar and there will usually be someone there who is willing to craft your laws, so you don't have to wait outside with a lot of lower lvl people who are all begging to be "lawed."

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

DEATHCRAFT COMPANY

Just wait and see...

That will never work, nobody would walk the light path to get 30 deaths, and if you made an official world through the abyss all you would serve to do is make an official abyss pk world.

Since laws and deaths are about the same price each, people will do the safe laws as opposed to the hard deaths,

And anyone that has done me 2 probally can make their own deaths.

Terrible idea really.

Oh ye of little intellect...

YOU DO NOT NEED MOURNINGS END 2 TO REACH THE DEATH ALTAR. Only those who craft do.

They would exit via the tunnel the dwarves made, and you would end up inside the underground pass at the dwarven camp.

THATS the trading place. People can get there from either side of the underground pass (Bank in Lletya or Ardougne). And do not need to worry about hitpoints lost, as 2 out of 3 dwarves give food for free.

If laws and deaths are same price, would you care to give me 5k deaths for my 5k laws?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

i only tried out ffl when i was extremely low on laws, its a godsend

but the thing is: the crafters are basically giving their ess to other people

if anyone wants to correct me, go ahead

Yeah, I don't understand why they give me thier ess. I'm happy to use up my stock of ess in return for 27 laws.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.