Bands and their Live Performances

GordanFreeman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 replies and I've already got all the cliche answers I was expecting.

Franz Ferdinand's performances, as in musically, aren't that great, but the atmosphere they create are brilliant. But I'd have to say, my favourite band live I've seen were The Zutons. That was just flat out crazy :P

Apart from those awsers, I really liked Creedance Clearwater Revised Show and Pearl Jam's one too.

Pearl Jam's was more noisy and more crowded and CCR was in a closed building. :D

komododabst3cn.png

Red Hot Chili Peppers - All work together as a group to form an amazing atmosphere on stage, with brilliant music.

Muse - All of them are amazingly talented, I love them so much, and they won a Brit Award for Best Live Act :lol:

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

Pink Floyd = Greatest live preformances EVER!

If you're still in school then surely you can't have been to see them live?

you could always buy the Live DVDs.

It's not the same thing.

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Franz Ferdinand's performances, as in musically, aren't that great, but the atmosphere they create are brilliant.

I have to say, I went to a concert where they were playing with Death Cab, and I was definately not there to see them play... But I was pleasantly suprised at their performance, they gave the crowd a ton of energy. The lead singer had a really cool intro for his band. I actually came out of there with a much higher opinion of the band.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Its different, when you're watching the show is one thing totally different from when you're watching a show in a DVD, theres not the same emotion, same feeling...

komododabst3cn.png

Its different, when you're watching the show is one thing totally different from when you're watching a show in a DVD, theres not the same emotion, same feeling...

dude... i watched PULSE... that put me to tears... so amazing.

yeah...i know...

Red Hot Chili Peppers - All work together as a group to form an amazing atmosphere on stage, with brilliant music.

RHCP Are coming to the Gwinnett Centre (About a 4 hour drive from where i live). Being they play near my birthday i was hoping to get tickets, but i want to know are they worth it for the 4 hour drive/tickets?

2 replies and I've already got all the cliche answers I was expecting.

how is that cliche.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because all I ever hear from you in every thread is Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden and Deep Purple. Or the occassional rap sucks.

You're like a broken record. Do you listen to anything else?

You're like a broken record. Do you listen to anything else?

Hahaha. :P

But yeah like I was saying earlier, I'm going with Ghost to see The Aquabats on June 5th and then Reel Big Fish and Streetlight Manifesto August 11th. Those are going to be some kick-a shows. 8-)

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

My friend saw them at Live8... git :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Muse - All of them are amazingly talented, I love them so much, and they won a Brit Award for Best Live Act :lol:

I never seen them live, but the live DVD of the Absolution tour and RHCP live at Slane Castle are awesome. Also, Robbie Williams is amazing live.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I never seen them live, but the live DVD of the Absolution tour and RHCP live at Slane Castle are awesome. Also, Robbie Williams is amazing live.

I just bought tickets to see Muse at T On the Fringe in August. Unfortunately I think My Chemical Romance are supporting. :(

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

I just bought tickets to see Muse at T On the Fringe in August. Unfortunately I think My Chemical Romance are supporting. :(

Even if you don't like MCR... you'll enjoy the show, trust me... they are really fun to see

Even if you don't like MCR... you'll enjoy the show, trust me... they are really fun to see

They might put on a good show... But I really, really despise 'emo'.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

They might put on a good show... But I really, really despise 'emo'.

I really hate to go off topic... but why do you hate emo?

If you say the whole it gives the message to slit your wrists or w/e you need to be slapped silly.. because then you actually need to listen to some of the music.