The Best Teleports for the Portal Room

Lord-kain1

Sorry I'm interupting such a great disscusion, but can anybody please explain to me how you put a teleport portal to Canifis?

*Shame* :oops:

get 50 construction.

build a portal room

build a center peice.

build a portal frame

get 200 laws, 100 bloods.

click on the center peice

assign one portal.

select more when you select what it to teleporrt to

there should be a option called "kharyryl" click it.

you will now have a unlimited portal to canafis.

rsn = popeater.

In answer to several people raising the same question, you DO abo[bleep]ely have to have completed Desert Treasure in order to assign the Canifis teleport.

I would assume the same to be true for mage lvl for the other teles but I haven't been able to see this for myself.

Mordendravid.png

how does the lectern work? it gives you a teleport tablet? wouldnt that be the same as infinite teleports to those locations?

lecturns are not portals

to charge a tablet, you need wet clay, and 1 set of that rune. Read teh leturn and click that tablet you want to make. You only make 1, which you break to use it. Its only useable once

rsn = popeater.

at higher levels you can make a scrying one into a teleporter.

Again, based on the KB itself... thats inaccurate. The description to the scrying pool is used to see what is going on at the loctations outside assigned portals. The scrying pool isn't a portal itself.

The higher level centrepiece option is the 'Scrying pool'. When built, this has the right-click option 'Scry'. When you click this, you can then select a portal you have built (or the entrance portal to your house). When you have done this, you will be viewing the actual location from your house, so you can see what is going on at that destination, or who is waiting outside your house! You can also move the scrying camera with the cursor keys as normal.

Can be used to Scry (view locations) and direct portals to teleport locations

That is straight from the KB.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Do you have to do the required quests to charge your portal for a certain spell? (plague city for ardy, watchtower for yanille, and desert treasure for kharyrll)

yes, from what i understand you have to be able to caste the spells, and since the ability to cast the spells comes as quest rewards id have to say a big afirmative;

and you create the canifis portal by switching to ancient magiks, and using the focus in the center of the room to create the portal

LK1

ps i didnt know about that glory ammy tele thing o.o ill have to try that lol

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

can you make a portal that does a wild tele?

cus that would be great for a clan pk trip

i dont think so, its not listed as an enchantable teleport spell

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

WAit, can't you have multiple teleport rooms? Or only one? :? .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I must be the only one with 58 construction that hasn't yet made his portal room =P

I was really looking forward to it.

But now I bought 15k oak logs I want to finish training before I reorganize my house ;)

just to avoid having to reorganize it all over at lvl 60, 65, 70

Since my goal used to be all skills 70+ I guess I'll just include construction and get 70+ ;) then reorganize my house to be the greatest =)=)=)=)

Does anyone else get this warm feeling inside when thinking of hosting parties in a "perfect" house ?

I got a guide through leesters house today and it was really functional.

I can0t wait to get my own house ready for action but I can't combine maxing out my house with construction training so I'm still waiting before I get the satisfaction of "completing" this everlasting quest to a perfect house :twisted:

I must be the only one with 58 construction that hasn't yet made his portal room =P

But now I bought 15k oak logs I want to finish training before I reorganize my house ;)

Since my goal used to be all skills 70+ I guess I'll just include construction and get 70+ ;) then reorganize my house to be the greatest =)=)=)=)

Does anyone else get this warm feeling inside when thinking of hosting parties in a "perfect" house ?

I can0t wait to get my own house ready for action but I can't combine maxing out my house with construction training so I'm still waiting before I get the satisfaction of "completing" this everlasting quest to a perfect house :twisted:

You should make schematics that include the new rooms you're going to get, like I did :P .

I'm trying to make the perfect Mage's house, so my Study is going to have 2 portal rooms (with full 3 teles in each) on each side of it on the second floor 8-) . I'm currently level 39 Cons lol, but I got this stuff planned out ahead of time :mrgreen: .

It really isn't a bad idea to wait until you hit a comfortable level before you really do any serious house designing.

Best idea would to wait till you can at least make every type of room. That way you can lay out the rooms at least. Then when you get the specific item that you want... you can then add it as you get it.

The main problem with the portal room specificly is... you would literally have to wait until you can get your portal of choice before you could perminitly use them... otherwise you would be wasting a couple hundred runes. Like... I would probably want the marble portal and the scrying pool... So I would have to wait until level 80 before I could get the specific items I would need (Thats an extra 30 levels from being able to add the room itself).

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

It really isn't a bad idea to wait until you hit a comfortable level before you really do any serious house designing.

Best idea would to wait till you can at least make every type of room. That way you can lay out the rooms at least. Then when you get the specific item that you want... you can then add it as you get it.

The main problem with the portal room specificly is... you would literally have to wait until you can get your portal of choice before you could perminitly use them... otherwise you would be wasting a couple hundred runes. Like... I would probably want the marble portal and the scrying pool... So I would have to wait until level 80 before I could get the specific items I would need (Thats an extra 30 levels from being able to add the room itself).

If Jagex hasn't done this already, there should be a way to upgrade your Portals without wasting runes reassigning them :? . I'm going to be spending about 1mil (-) on my Portal Rooms, so I'd rather not have to repeatedly waste another couple 100k.

If Jagex hasn't done this already, there should be a way to upgrade your Portals without wasting runes reassigning them :? . I'm going to be spending about 1mil (-) on my Portal Rooms, so I'd rather not have to repeatedly waste another couple 100k.

i already have a fully functional portal room only teak portals ... im leaving them as teak right now and i dont forsee me making them marble anytime soon.. until ive done absolutly everything else and have a LOT of money to blow lol

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

i already have a fully functional portal room only teak portals ... im leaving them as teak right now and i dont forsee me making them marble anytime soon.. until ive done absolutly everything else and have a LOT of money to blow lol

LK1

Yes, marble and those other insanely expsensive items are only for the insanely rich billionares :? . The problem is that I'm a TOTAL Mage freak so I want all the best Mage stuff in my house (that's why I'm making two Portal Rooms both fully equiped). If there's anything I'd be willing to use Marble on it'd be those Portals :mrgreen: .

I'll just leave 'em teak for now.

I'm trying to make the perfect Mage's house, so my Study is going to have 2 portal rooms (with full 3 teles in each) on each side of it on the second floor . I'm currently level 39 Cons lol, but I got this stuff planned out ahead of time .

Thats what im doing. Building a mage house that is not making 2 portal rooms, ill add more to my garden though, it looks quite bare (with magic trees of course, when i can plant them-only lvl 20 construction)

I would say ur 3 ideas are best however I would swithc the wathtower for somewhere such as varrock which is central in a f2p area

I mean if you are going for a nice house would you not put it in yannile (the best location) anyway whihc would therefore negate the watch tower teleport

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You can get Varrock, Camelot, and Ardounge Teleport in your study Lectern. So with that in mind, I put Falador, Watchtower, and Ape Atoll (I use it to train alot).

there isn't an ape atoll portal!

on another note, i couldn't decide which portals i wanted so, i'm moving my house to yannille and got them all :lol:

portals8jk.png

4smallerxu3.png

moopycn7.png