Wedding! Edit: Over, pics inside

Laikrob

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, took you two long enough :roll: .

Just one question: Will Gol still be in pink at the wedding?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

To the Mine_sweeper: Get a life.Words do not discribe how much of an idiot YOU are.

Spoken like a true gamer, unlike YOU who is a LONER WITH NO FRIENDS because YOU call them all LIFELESS people. now read all the capital words by them self... Hehe i only noticed that message when i went to hit Submit

Lol Aussy, kitty got claws (as usual :P ).

so 3PM EST, that'd make it 12PM PST. I'll see if I can make it, weddings are woo. :P I so could be the priest. Well, depends on which God you're marrying under :) Sara, Guth, or Zammy. If you want, I'll do it free or whatnot, I got the holy book and everything! :P if not it's fine, I see how it is.. Message me in game: WolfhunterXZ, typically on world 64. Tata

-Wolfy

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

To the Mine_sweeper: Get a life.Words do not discribe how much of an idiot YOU are.

Spoken like a true gamer, unlike YOU who is a LONER WITH NO FRIENDS because YOU call them all LIFELESS people. now read all the capital words by them self... Hehe i only noticed that message when i went to hit Submit

EDIT:Nevermind, I wasn't sure who Aussy was talking about, because of the "YOU call them all LIFELESS people." part. :oops:

you arent seriously getting married are you....? if you are no comment if its a game well then have fun with it! but please...dont tell me you have never met eachother...

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

I have friends, thank you very much. If you dont like what I say, ignore it. Plain and simple...

God....

I think she was talking to mine_sweeper, not you...

Thanks for all the kinds words everybody.

I hope to see you all there.

And to REB, yes you can expect me to at some point to put on my favorite attire. (aka Infinity :) )

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

I have friends, thank you very much. If you dont like what I say, ignore it. Plain and simple...

God....

Very sorry Scorpion, The part saying "Spoken like a true gamer" was directed to you for your flaming against the loner...the rest is for mind sweaper, sorrry for the confusion

penguinesigrq6.png

So... what time is this in California? Sometimes living on the west coast bugs me.....

12 pm, and the west coast isnt that bad, we just get alot of rain

Not if you live in Southern California :evil:

Congratz you two :D I'll be sure to come. (If you need a after party, my place's open 8-) )

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

God....

Very sorry Scorpion, The part saying "Spoken like a true gamer" was directed to you for your flaming against the loner...the rest is for mind sweaper, sorrry for the confusion

Ohh...... Nvm then Lol I was sitting there for about half an hour wondering if that was directed to me or Mine_Sweeper before I made that post....

Oh!! I forgot to add that, thanks.

It's in World 9, of course! :D

*adds to original post*

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I hope you read this Laik. As you know I'm not going to be a member till the end of this month because of the best mp3 player of all time but is there going to be like a 1 month anniversary that I can attend? I really hate missing one of my best friends marriage :wink:.

-Selbbub

PS: Castle wars on June 23rd :D.

6gefhqx.png

Cabbage owns, 'nuff said.

Don't get married on a game, It's not healthy.

So, based on your views, fun can be fatal?

Don't get married on a game, It's not healthy.

So, based on your views, fun can be fatal?

lawl, congratulations you two! you two are probably the first rs couple ive seen and not barfed [in my mind 8-) ], it seems like you really like each other and i hope you have a happy future, ofcourse ill be there if it means something to you, and, add me! rsn - qwazx3, you seem like really nice people... :)

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles