Wedding! Edit: Over, pics inside

Laikrob

OMG laikrob , gratz !!!!!!!!!! I always see you two together the heck its about time u 2 married !!!! Golvellius u got a rly good wife there :D ..

gratz again and i hope i can come but sunday 11pm :? thats abit too much for me :cry:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely can be there...Gratz Golv, you got a good one.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

WHy will you be there Buddy? Are you the maid of honour or something? :lol:

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

grats, sorry i cant make it, english exams. :-(

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

great to see your getting married guys :D

shame fearspudgod took the flower girl place i would have look so nice in that pretty dress :( (cross dressing ftw!)

To the guy who flamed? : If your not gunna say something nice then don't say anything, its not your right to judge people because of what they do , your probably some 9 year old hermit who only comes out once every full moon to collect large supplies of waffle's (nothing against waffle's btw, waffle's own!) but you dont see us saying lmao waffle brains noob! do you? 8-)

ps: gawd i really need to learn how to get those shiny white boxes with what people have said in them -.-

DwarfSig1.jpg

Got Xbox Live? Gimme a call - Gamertag = Razoid

The party afterwards is for everyone, but there will be a special thing for our friends. Won't tell more yet. :wink:

Sue: Kl. 23.00.

You say 9pm gmt time? Then it must be (Since we live in same timezones) 22:00 gmt+1?

:wink: your right

i don't know if i can come...but i'll try

Words do not describe how sad this topic and YOU are.

Go hang out with Laik, listen to all she speaks about that isn't IRL, goto her house, Then you will see how Sad you are for making a thoughtless post.

Laik: Wouldn't Miss it for the Whole Game!

penguinesigrq6.png

Ah ha! The wedding is this weekend. I will try and make it if I get times right and I get my membership renewed.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Im confused :S are you 2 gettin married in real life too? and yes im one of the younger members of RS...

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

I'll be there, 3pm is a pretty good time for me.

EDIT: 5pm now? ugh I might have to go to the store by then. :?

To Mine_Sweeper: Get a life. Words do not describe how much of an idiot YOU are.

To the Mine_sweeper: Get a life.Words do not discribe how much of an idiot YOU are.

Spoken like a true gamer, unlike YOU who is a LONER WITH NO FRIENDS because YOU call them all LIFELESS people. now read all the capital words by them self... Hehe i only noticed that message when i went to hit Submit

penguinesigrq6.png

POH will lead to bigger stuff I think marriages will be implemented into the game somehow with some kind of method. Hey maybe there'll be a new makin Lurve skill id be 99 at that 8-)

Thanks to everyone who replied, we hope to see as many of you as possible on Sunday. :D

Please keep all flaming out of this thread, because it's a joyful event for us. Even though you might not understand why we does this (and it's a RS wedding, not a real life one, to the one who asked), it doesn't mean you have to flame it. Just roll your eyes, and move on to another post. 8-)

And Raz: Ask Spud if he wants to share the flower girl position. :wink:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Thanks to everyone who replied, we hope to see as many of you as possible on Sunday. :D

Please keep all flaming out of this thread, because it's a joyful event for us. Even though you might not understand why we does this (and it's a RS wedding, not a real life one, to the one who asked), it doesn't mean you have to flame it. Just roll your eyes, and move on to another post. 8-)

And Raz: Ask Spud if he wants to share the flower girl position. :wink:

Okay thanks for telling me.