The Sig Rating Game

abyssalreaper

6.5/10. Just typical stat signature so there's not much room for originality, but the way yours are arranged looks pretty good.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

9/10 <3:

Is that a little boy in the water next to the girl? :? Either way, very nice :thumbsup: Just a suggestion though, perhaps consider a different (possibly darker) color for the writing. I had a bit of trouble reading it at first.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Thanks for the generous rating, Oreo! :D The picture was taken by me in Hawaii. The person standing up is a little girl and next to her is a little boy, who I'm assuming was her younger brother. Both were under the age 10, by my guesstimate. It took me ages to work out the text, and I agree with your criticism. But I just couldn't get it to be darker and still look descent :( Part of it may also be that the font is a bit tricky to read with all those fancy loops :XD:

9/10 :D I remember when you drew that sig! I loved it then and love it now. Such a cute concept! And I love how you made the links above/under it match nicely to the colour scheme of the pixel drawing.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

5/10. Nice background and idea, I just don't like how the guy looks.

the "guy" your talking about is hiimben IRL, hes the best tipiter imo. funny he pixeled his rl image and gave it to me with my tipit name in it. :|

3\10 to the guy above me.

6.8/10

I don't know what's going on in that signature, is the guy falling through bubbles or something?

3\10 to the guy above me.

PowerShell is FTW. :P

I'd like some criticism on my Celt logo. I wrote it myself in Paint with a diagonal brush.

9/10 that looks frigging awesome (love halo)

I'm creating a new sig right now...Which is why i didn't really make my one very well

Doomy edit: I like sheep

6/10. Not a fan of the concept (the man holding the gun), to be honest, but that's just my personal preference :-k I do, however, really like the designs/grungy look. Not too overdone, which is nice.

Posted Image