Bronze is rare?!?

Sy_Accursed

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you use kp on arrows? i seem to remember i tried and couldn't do it.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

I usually see bronze armor once a week since some people think that the "retro" look is cool, hehe. I would have to say that I have never seen a black hally in use other than the ones that I gave away. They were gone and I have yet to see any others worn or used.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

rarest tradble item in game is bds - a super poisoned bronze dagger. i have never seen one. ever.

I have one somewhere in my bank....I thought it would be funny :oops:

mathisfun.png

rarest tradble item in game is bds - a super poisoned bronze dagger. i have never seen one. ever.

I should totally make one of those. Haha. That would be great.

I suppose I havent seen an AUTHENTIC wooden shield. Not the Fremmnik sheilds...I'm talking about the spawn north of Varrock near level 1 wild.

panoramiadk9.gif

used to be my pk armor of choice because it looks cool and you know i look threatening in bronze but then got bored of havin to mine it all the time because im a bad pker lol i cant stand runnin if im losin so jus dont run usually

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

I got to bronze wars all the time.... Never seen a dragon/ party hat war. so i don't agree.

Imagene all the looters :shock:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I have one = )...

I was going to try to do desert treasure without gaining much hit exp. So that I could be level 32 or so and have done it. :P

I never got around to doing it though.

Not rare at all.. If given a reason to wear it, people would.

look i kno a rarer sight a lvl 3 member
Just so you know, there is a level 3 pmod. They're skillers. :wink:

Way to be totally off topic, ugafan_2009! I mean, not only are you off topic, but someone else already says the exact same thing! :roll:

You can only poison spears with KP.

Why post if you have no idea what your talking about? I have a dragon spear (s).

He meant that type of poison can only poison spears. :roll:

Bronze owns okay? Really expensive, it took me 50 freakin' hours to get enough money for the entire set!

Proud owner of a Fire Cape, achieved on the 24th of August, 2006.

Feel free to PM me in game, RSN is Dlewa0.

3,849th Account to 99 Range. :)

why would a lvl 100 or 50 wear bronze armor, they would rather show off with their full rune or full dragon.

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

For those who don't know, rare means not often atall, so this bronze is very rare to see, and i own a set :P :twisted:

Actually rare means also hard to optain. Rare doesn't mean if you see anyone wearing it.

Rare has different terms. Both of you are correct.

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

• 1 month later...
meh i think bronze...will never be a rare becouse u only need like lvl 30 in smithing and u can make it all...

lvl 18.................

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg