Wow! SIX MONTHS of Kingdom Results. 12.3 Mill gp spent

NukeMarine

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i decided 100% maple and 50% flax flax err to sell and some herb seeds and maple for the bird nests

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

Wow.... just wow... That's amazing, keep it up! I've been doing Miscellenia for 4 weeks now, and already, I've made at least 4-5mil.... but just wow... Now for sure I'm going to keep this up, lol. I have a question for everyone, however. What is better, flax or coal, at 100% everday?

Doomdbringer.png

^Yeah, I'm a guy...

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=583933

Proud QUEST CAPE OWNER!

Feel free to HYT!

I found this to be one of Jagex's best updates of the year (if there was a poll). It was balanced and not tedious to use. It gave only what you gave it to boot.

Like farming, an update that benefitted through patience.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

IF (10% coffers) < 75k THEN Amount = (10% coffers) ELSE Amount=75k

Coffers = Coffers - Amount

Work = Work + (Amount * approval%)

IF approval >25 THEN approval = approval - 1 ELSE approval = 25

C++

ftw?

lol anywhos, nice job with the whole breakdown!

Man, i need to go back there, lol

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

It just depends. Flax and coal you can resell for best profit. Maples sell well but the big draw is in the seeds and nests.

The beauty of MTK is you decide how best to approach it. Many are deciding just to gather items they'll use ingame. So some are getting herbs and coal that way they don't have to mess with merchanters.

That's part of the reason I think Jagex can enhance MTK by offering more choices. Pure essence, cow hides, and seaweed in addition to maybe iron, oaks, planked opitions will help a player that wants to advance levels but not deal with merchanters and their tacked on prices.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit