Barrows Pack! Post yours!

B_50_2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow evil, we almost have the same invent cept I am zammy not guthix:-p

I take blk dhide top instead of kahrils, and use xbow instead of crystal bow, no sara pot tho, I take holy wrench in that place and the rest are prayer pots:)

Here's my setup i can usually get 2-3 runs per trip with it depending on who's my tunnel.

I personally think Rebdragon is crazy to take a fury down there, i'd never take mine there. Even though i have yet to die =D>

Didn't have enough runes i usually take triple.

barrows.png

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

barrowssetup.png

- The empty space in inventory is where House Teleport Tablets go, but I don't have any.

- The D Scim is usually an Abby Whip.

- I usually wear a Glory, but I used mine in my Quest Hall.

mage bonus doesnt affect dart.

i wear full torags no hamms with 4 pray pots (only use 2.5). i use dart. also wear dhide and bow for ranging and addy arrows. rest is like 5 sharks and rest lobs.

It doesn't effect how hard you hit, no. It affects how often you hit.

Kostyaf.png

WHAT I WEAR

- Mystic hat

- Unholy Symbol

- Rune kite/Prayer book

- Mystic top

- Mystic bottom

- Mystic boots

- Mystic gloves

- Air staff

- 250 Addy arrows

INVENTORY

- 150 Deaths

- 750 Fires

- Ectovial

- Spade

- Rune plate

- Rune legs

- Red d hide chaps and body

- Mage bow

- 10 Earths, 10 Laws

- 2 Prayer pots

- The rest lobbies'

I think thats it...

There is no use to bring lotsa pray pots. I'm 49 Prayer and use 6 Doses at MAXIMUM. I mage Torags and Guthans in full rune. I think Leesters guide says that.

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

someone told me that your magic att. bonus doesn't affect magic dart's hits. Is this true? I cant really tell since i haven't done any experiments on it, although i cant tell a difference between wearing full rune(to kill toarg w/o pray) or when i wear full mystic.

streetbal125.png

14mvxxy.png

My setup, It works well enough for me..

level 85 with 61 range, magic and 46 prayer.

I have 65 defence so I need to pray alot. :oops:

It's thanks to Satenza that I started barrows, I read the guide. :)

1z4gvi9.png

Just started my new account.

• 6 months later...

barrowsetupqs2.png

Dharok-Kharil-Ahrim-Guthan-Torag, I take on Verac and my tunnel brother in the tunnels. If Guthan happens to be my tunnel brother I also do Torag there. 3-4 doses per run, I can last 15-20 runs there. Made a picture.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

He heals with guthans in the tunnels and uses Veracs to deal with the brothers.

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Aaaa, but then why take verac? When i barrow it's just using my guthans. But he dds ahrim? You need 90+ str to do that?

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

Aaaa, but then why take verac? When i barrow it's just using my guthans. But he dds ahrim? You need 90+ str to do that?

Verac gives a prayer bonus so his supers last longer than they would with Guthan.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

You're obviously no noob, but I have a few comments you might want to think about:

You don't want to be taking 2 pairs of gloves and as slayer dart is only slightly affected by you mage bonus, I suggest wearing your vambraces and leaving your mystic gloves behind. And wear rune boots for the same reason instead of mystic boots.

Ring of wealth does hurt!!! Take a ring of life, saved me a couple of times. Especially if you're going to use infinity.

You don't need to take 2 things for your shield spot, either zammy book or shield, up to you.

And of course with 2 chain drops, you can obviously afford some barrows armour for yourself, there's a reason people pay a lot of money for it, it's worth it.

Also, I'm not sure, but if you're using a d scimmy to get your kc up, you'll save at least 1 shark per trip by using a whip, meaning you can swap a shark for a prayer pot and kill a few more brothers.

Otherwise you're good to go \'

I get my Kill count up on bloodworms everytime so i don't use any food on them. I also usually have a whip anyway, but i sold mine to buy full veracs 3 days ago. I can now afford to buy one back, but i have just never goten around to it. I will take your advice on the boots and gloves though. And i'll probably leave the shield at home. That will save me 2 spots where i can add in another 2 p pots and allow me ot get 1-2 more runs in.

I've been thinking about bringing my verac's instead of mystic. I could then leave my melee gear in the bank. Maybe the Range gear also, i don't know how good verac's will do against ahrim though. I might start some experimenting and see how i can increase the amount of chests I open each run. Maybe the barrows king leesters will drop by this post and give me some more tips. I ahve heard storys of people opening 10 chests per bank trip, but of course there probably higher than lvl 96.

Thanks for the tips they are appreciated.

No problem, and if you're only 96 combat, then using veracs is out of the question, I tried it for a few trips (combt 100 at the time) and I used more prayer pots then ever before, I was also using super attack pots and d bax spec, it was really slow too, it's a method recommended for only level 110+ so we don't qualify yet :(

The only way I know of to open 10 chests per run is to not get your kill count up and having 75+ prayer with super restores. When I don't get my kill count up, I can do about 7-8 chests before banking, also if you bank, you don't want to have noted stuff, I just use the burgh de rott bank, quest wasn't that hard. Doing this actually really worthwhile, you get items more often because you're opening more chests per hour, so you make a lot more money than when you get your kc up, but you usually need a lot of supplies to start with.

Using blood blitz is also quite good as you don't need any food, but it takes a lot of inventory space, I haven't tried it, and I don't think I really want to, really expensive.

And I just noticed your unholy symbol, it's not really worth taking, glory is better for your level.

Add me ingame if you want, RSN bflinty1, I'll be on tomorrow.

Do you have any idea what your talking about? I use veracs at 97 combat and use one or two doses per trip and 10-12 shark. Have you ever tried veracs?

Cowmasta13.png

Do you have any idea what your talking about? I use veracs at 97 combat and use one or two doses per trip and 10-12 shark. Have you ever tried veracs?

You just answered your own question. I use 3-4 doses per run and no food with guthans+magic. I am about your combat.

Retired