Dragon Chain

Taito2004

In your opinion, is it worth the money that you have to pay to obtain one? (Yes I know you can get from drop but im not tlaking about that.)

I'm halfway to my chain, and I was thinking, is it really worth the money... :S Or should I spend it on something else that's "better"? .. My main motivation was some level 70 calling me a noob cause I didnt have full drag and a lot of people at level 90+ tend to have it. :D Anyways.. your opinions? Pl0x? :D

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

pft, get a torag plate. Those noobs don't know what they are talking about. As long as it is red and the words dragon are in it, they think it is godly -.-

EDIT: from droolman's equipable item post

torags_platebody.pngdragon_chainbody.png

fishing.gif

Use the money and buy the supplies for beating 'Jad and getting a fire cape, or pimp out your house.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I dont think its worth it, i'm lvl 122 and dont have dragon. I can afford it but id rather put my money into other stuff like runes, bones, or any skill i wanan raise. It's defense bonus isnt even that great so thats why i just stick with rune or barrows, dependin on what i am doin. D chain is just a status symbol saying "Hey, I got money"

It isn't really worth it bonus wise. It is just a symbol/status. I am a level 90 and still survive well enough on full rune lol.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I am lvl 120 combat and have NEVER owned a dragon chain. I could afford multiple chains but it just is not worth it. A torags plate beats the chain in every defence stat and is much cheaper.

Don't bother unless you have plenty of money to spare.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

I have one, but it's not for form OR function. It looks OKAY, I guess, but I'd rather wear something light and creative. I have it as a money-marker. I occasionally buy things to save myself money. In other words, I know I will always have X amount of cash if I have a dragon chain. And that X is going to be pretty sizable.

I have one, but it's not for form OR function. It looks OKAY, I guess, but I'd rather wear something light and creative. I have it as a money-marker. I occasionally buy things to save myself money. In other words, I know I will always have X amount of cash if I have a dragon chain. And that X is going to be pretty sizable.

Not very smart, knowing that prizes will probably drop over time. It'd be better to invest that in rares.

quick question. isnt veracs brassard the highest deffensive armor in the game?

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

ah, thnx for the info

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

yes, torags p8 completely owns dragon chain stats wise...but thats not what the dragon chain is for. Its to symbolize wealth, because its so much rarer. Its a rare, not armor really...

i wanted a chain forever, i sold 90% of my stuff to get one

i was bitterley dissapointed and sold it

Same here...ended up selling it and buying green mask + santa (when they were a bit cheaper :wink:)

I am a dragon chain away from a full dragon. I want one badly but I think it is a waste of money. It is a waste if you want it to be your best armor but not so much if you want to show off, similar to a fury. With this said, I still want the chain but I'm scared about the price drop. It was about 24m like a month ago and since then it dropped to about 20m. Anyway, hopefully dragon plates will be out by the time I have a ton of money to show off with.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

I just love my chain. Not the statwise though BUT because it reminds me of perfect team work me and 3 friends did for 2 weeks to get us 4 chains.

If you want it for stats, get torags or dharoks.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

quick question. isnt veracs brassard the highest deffensive armor in the game?

as far as im aware,torags plate has the highest stats

im prety sure that both torags pl8 and dharocks pl8 are the same stats, at least melle wise, it is only the hlm that makes the deff different

thats why for max def i use dh pl8 and legs with guthans helm = same as torags