What Defenders Do You Have?

Codguy

Well, I spent a lot of today and a bit of last night trying to get defenders, well I succeeded in getting rune finally. It took me roughly 2150 tokens to get my rune defender. Here's a pic of it all, and you may notice something else.

defenders6pm.png

Yes, I stuck around to get my def and cmb lvl, because I was too lazy to go elsewhere and I had roughly 250 tokens left to use up. So I get my lvl with about 120 tokens left, so I keep on truckin'. At about 90 I got my second rune defender and I felt really happy, lol. Also post how many tokens you've used up and gotten.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to mention that total I had 2.4k tokens, so wasn't nearly as bad as some people said to me... Also, a good friend of mine used probably 2k tokens and didn't even get a bronze defender so far... I pity him :-w

codguy.png

Codguy.png

Forgot to mention that total I had 2.4k tokens, so wasn't nearly as bad as some people said to me... Also, a good friend of mine used probably 2k tokens and didn't even get a bronze defender so far... I pity him :-w

Dang, thats a lot. My cousin did use 1k to get Bronze, then he got the next three in like the next 20 kills.

cyco_1.jpg

Dang, thats a lot. My cousin did use 1k to get Bronze, then he got the next three in like the next 20 kills.

The ones that took me longest were bronze and addy. Bronze took me about 500, addy about 800 or more, I forget because I ran out with my first 1.4k then got another 1k tokens. I can't remember when I got them though... I got my mith 3 kills after black though, I was happy and made fun of my friend :lol:

codguy.png

Codguy.png

The ones that took me longest were bronze and addy. Bronze took me about 500, addy about 800 or more, I forget because I ran out with my first 1.4k then got another 1k tokens. I can't remember when I got them though... I got my mith 3 kills after black though, I was happy and made fun of my friend :lol:

I used about 1.2K tokens just trying to get steel from iron.then about 1.4k more for the others.

cyco_1.jpg

does it matter which cyclope to fight ? they all drop the defenders you need ?
Doesn't matter what you fight. They both drop them.

I got bronze -> addy in 600 tokens. then it took 600 tokens to get rune. I guee I got off easy :-$

Slack_Tide.png

Rune - took around 2000 tokens to get it. Longest was black, around 700 tokens.

Anyway I didn't know you could get more than 1 rune defender. I have 400 tokens left, might want to try to get another.

Hegel.png

does it matter which cyclope to fight ? they all drop the defenders you need ?
Doesn't matter what you fight. They both drop them.

I got bronze -> addy in 600 tokens. then it took 600 tokens to get rune. I guee I got off easy :-$

Lucky... Lol.

codguy.png

Codguy.png