3 Big ones! IMPORTANT FIND!

Guest skater789

Guest skater789

2bigswordies5by.png2 big swordifish!

these are all from just about 1 and half hours of fishing, people have told me that im extremely lucky to have 2 this fast. What are your thoughts on this?

1 and a half hours later

i got another one about 15 minutes ago, so far ive fished for 3 hours total and now have 3!

bigone22sp.png

thats big swordie number 3

I got a lot of people asking if i could cook the big swordfish to see wawt happens, so i decided to give it a shot. when i cooked it, it turned into a cooked swordfish, it is exactly the same as normal ones now.

I now i only have 2 big ones as i cooked my 3rd as an experiment

these are all from just about 1 and half hours of fishing, people have told me that im extremely lucky to have 2 this fast. What are your thoughts on this?

I hate you sounds good :) :P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Guest skater789

i was working on slayer and i ran out of food, so i decided to go fish some swordies, i wasnt even trying to get big swordfish, i just needed food

But after you have one, what's the point?

(I'm assuming you were just fishing and that happened, though)

I haven't tried to get a stuffable anything yet. I'm done with anything related with construction...for a little while.

You can have 2 rooms and put them in both or you could put one in, remove it, then put it back in and get the exp over again :P

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

i envy you :evil:

grats though they will make a great addition to your house im sure

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

Guest skater789

i think ill just put them in 2 seperate rooms! makes me look like a hardcore fisher :lol: (even though im not)

Lucky you! I havn't gone and tried to get a stuffable fish or anything yet. That's cool. :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I hate you sounds good :) :P

Sounds great, actually. I fished over 600 bass (dropping everything else, and it was alot) before i got my big one. Don't even want to think about the stupid big swordfish for a while.

manytradesur7.png

Current goals: Going for 80 80 80.

Recent goals achieved: 70 70 70 done.

Major Achievement: Fire Cape at 79 combat.

The easiest solution is to have 1 stuffed and cook the other 1. The cooked 1 will be a normal cooked swordfish.

I tried to get a stuffed swordfish, but stopped after 517 swordies and 647 tuna.

It took me over 1500 sharks to fish an enormous shark. This turned out to be a big shark when I looked at it in my inventory. Anyway I stuffed it and now I have a shark on the wall in my house :-).

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming

i hear a lot of talk abot big bass, are they harder to get than big swordfish?

I made a topic on that...bass is hardes t to get...you can catch too many other things with net [wagon] opposed to spearfishing swordy/tuna, or sharks.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Could you please, pretty please with sugar on top try if you get the stuffed fish back when you remove it from the wall? You have 3 anyways so you got some leftover :wink:

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Pfft i got a big bass on my 2nd fish, and now ive fished 1k swordies without a single big one.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1