Clones FTW!

Hounded

Alright... so yea I quit and all... but my brother bought me members to convince me to play, so I was doing a few laps at the agil course because everything is boring and I didn't know what to do while I talk to people, and then my mouse goes over this other guy's char. I didn't know what was up at first... I thought the game was glitching my own name or something... but no... it wasn't me... well it sort of is =) :

twophils0dh.png

I found it insanley cool and rather shocking. =)

~Dave

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

Wow! People have posted in the past how they've seen a guy with a similar name (such as they have an "o" while the other has a zero). But THAT is way beyond anything I've ever seen like that. Those odds are astronomical with the Time zones, Number of players, various locations. Just wow! =D>

There are hundreds of me, just different #'s

I have 3 friends that are all different Bobby's

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

\'same.jpg

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

That picture has inspired me to become good friends with my clone, force him to get a makeover to look like me, and then force him to train until he is my combat level.

We will then become the most successful carnival act in all of runescape! Or so I hope...

~Dave

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

My friend and I did something like that on purpose. I made Zack bc7 and he made Zack bc8. They were both pure str, and we went pking together, so it was pretty cool.

Also, my RS name is MW853721, and I've run into a few other MW's before in World 2. There was a really high lvl who was MW 2145 or something like that.

Oh, and my friend Matt made an account named H12 leader (does anyone remember him? He was apparently a pretty big deal on classic :o ) and his friend who joined at the same time made one named D12 leader.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

Hounded, nice to see your still on these forums.

Im retired as well, blacksimon got perm banned by mistake.

Yay! jagex loves me

EDIT: i have a clone as well... once i ran into a guy named blackdimon, he was the same lvl as me, and we pked together.

sigsn9.jpg

my name's too unusual for clones :(

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

well my name is verzick and in my rs career i came across....verzick2 verzick1 verzick3 and verzick4...everytime i met them they followed me and bowed :-s