when did you make your first million?

thefiring

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made my first mil at lvl 34 cos i was fletchin like mad but ive stopped a bit now thx to this post im ognna start again from 80 fletchin,also if u want any magic shorts made pm me turnipman11 i can do up to 100 ty

\../0.o\../turnipman11\../ 0.o\../

Somewhere in the 40s. I got it really early because I was a good merchant without even knowing what merchanting was. I got a blue mask at like 600k and sold it for way more. As soon as I played I did nothing but smith and mine, I don't concentrate on making money much anymore, I just leave it to the rares sitting in my bank.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Combat 69 I think, spent it all on useless stuff and it will take a very long time before I reach that amount again.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

most money I have ever had was 500k, I am level 69 and am going for a dragon 2h sword so once I can afford it that will be my first mill :)

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

i never made 1 mill ...i quit playing right after i bought 2 santas and a blue mask (50k each for santas and i believe 350k for mask) about 2 years ago..then when i started playin again back in may they were worth millions each

I was level about 48 when I made my first mil. I fletched yew longs and b string and then sold them. I got to 70 fletching by my clan giving me 16K willows to fletch!!! See how good clans are. Amoung the many other reasons.

untitled6kv7.gif

• 1 year later...

Made it while making/alching yew longs to get to 80 fletching. I don't remember exactly when though.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

At level 43 combat, 50ish magic telegrabbing wines of zammorak and selling to a perm buyer for 1.05k each, actually it was my first 1.5m, but whatever.

Blew all for big bones for 43 prayer, strange how I'm poor atm.

Yay old threads! I made my first million a good bit ago at 70-some combat.

Thank you for bumping a year old topic. -.-

songokusigtif.png