lking 4 hawt bf! lulz 226 names

issy2

Include me too.

I recently saw the following:

Girl (which I doubt) stand in Falador, wearing her trimmed rune, one guy approaches her and asks: Wow where you got that?

She answers I don't know, I just got it from my boyfriend, after that she/he starts nagging I also got the following: gold, ...

Yuk, those lazy sods.

Legion.gif

Achieved quest (07/08/2009), woodcutting (28/06/2010), attack (21/07/2010), strength + constitution (07/08/2010), defence (26/09/2010), summoning (13/01/2011), herblore (03/03/2011), cook (31/08/2012), firemaking (01/09/2012), magic (08/09/2012), prayer (16/09/2012) and ranged (29/10/2012) capes.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Runescape boyfriend but I don't feed off him (We've never givin anything to each other, well except company) and I think that this would be a good idea, I never said "looking for rich bf", it just happened because we're friends and we were joking around.

So I agree with this, but I'd be kinda mean to Uluvme to have to change her (?) name.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

Guest TaDaraCampbell

supported, im not so sure if theres a problem with names... except the ones that ive seen like "yodahavesex" and stuff like that. I created a name when i was pking for people like these: N0lyfers :lol:

i hate the opposite sex :evil:

add me

I hope you dont really mean that... thats wrong on so many levels :shame: :shame: :shame:

People who are "L00k1ng 4 h0t GF!!!11!oneone!!!shift!!" are just noobs irl... really.. go get a life. They are either 65+ people who didn't take a lot of oppurtunities when they were young and try to make up for that or some 5-year old who aren't even toilet-trained... =P~

So please.. Sign me in!

dutch.png

Yeah this game was meant to play, not an on-line date service...Pretty sad though really, 'cause these people can't get a girl/guy in real life, the nerdy kids need to get one on runescape. I mean, if somebody says they're 14, how do you know they're telling the truth, maybe they're a 9 year old kid looking for free items, or a horny 80 year old looking to live to see another love life. And definetly, don't forget stalkers, there's alot of em lately so watch out.

I DEFINETLY AGREE and add me to the petition. Runescape name is Cool_Ice77 And tip.it name is The_Trinity_11

Thanks.

Profane names are against the rules. It is not stated anywhere, but, one of my accounts, rabbitpoop1, joke long story, was banned for, you guessed, having an inapropriate name. It is not in abuse report and it is extremely rare to get banned for, but its possible :uhh: .

siggievroom.gif

siggiez.gif

Thank you everybody for rising up against macroing!!!

i hate the opposite sex :evil:

add me

I hope you dont really mean that... thats wrong on so many levels :shame: :shame: :shame:

Can we keep away from sexist flaming please? You're looking at stereotypes and that is wrong and completely disgusting.

Both sexes are brilliant and terrible in lots of ways. It's impossible to say you hate males/females because you can't know everything about all of them.

Great idea but give them a chance to change their name first, if u ban a lvl 100+ while he spended alot of time on his acc, he wont be happy..

Sign me in

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8