Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

Ok i just made a new char and i was standing in lumby talking on the tif chat, when out of no were a lvl 50 ask me were lumbridge is.I swear the tupid people these days

Really, most of anything that's said in lumby i could put in this thread.. most of it is stupid simple questions.. thats so easy to click the world map and see the answer to.. sometime i worry about half the questions asked.. :wall: :wall:

i think lumby really is the best place for nuby comments, i was once standinf in lumby and someone pm'd me asking for my characters name i was like err..? you needed to know it to add me, and he was like yeah but most ppl have 2 names for their characters... now correct me if im wrong, but he was sooo wrong?

Teshi

He probably looked at your account and said no way is this some guys main account.

Zerker_jane.png

Ok i just made a new char and i was standing in lumby talking on the tif chat, when out of no were a lvl 50 ask me were lumbridge is.I swear the tupid people these days

Really, most of anything that's said in lumby i could put in this thread.. most of it is stupid simple questions.. thats so easy to click the world map and see the answer to.. sometime i worry about half the questions asked.. :wall: :wall:

i think lumby really is the best place for nuby comments, i was once standinf in lumby and someone pm'd me asking for my characters name i was like err..? you needed to know it to add me, and he was like yeah but most ppl have 2 names for their characters... now correct me if im wrong, but he was sooo wrong?

Teshi

He probably looked at your account and said no way is this some guys main account.

Thanks that sounded like a bit of a slating towards me lol, dont think i ave done bad to for one year playing...

[hide=Stats & Goals]

teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

Teshiburu.png

[/hide]

Feel Free To Add Me In Game I Love Talking To Anyone| Void Knight Justicar

99s In Order of Achievement: Fletching, Strength, Cooking]

I know some f2p'ers have reasons why they cant get members like they need to get their parents permission, dont have an available credit card, need the money for something, but never this -

Anoobs.png

6.95$ make me rich, woo hoo!

Defbam is my friend from IRL, who likes south park, so you might understand what he says.

this ones histeracle

noob: whats that armor called?

me(in full lunar): alien skin armor

noob:oh ok ty :lol:

other noob:alien! saradomin smite you!

me: nothings happening...

other noob: begone demons!

me: still nothing...

*some other guy in lunar walks up*

noob: their gathering forces!

then they just ran away \'

tipitsignatureqg6.png

GF foxeh.

Got a an offence for repeating this in Forsaken's chat :wall: WBMs......

wioneoig9.png

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

can we put what noobs do aswell? becuase i got a pic of this about 10 mins ago:

holynubbatman.jpg

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

can we put what noobs do aswell? becuase i got a pic of this about 10 mins ago:

holynubbatman.jpg

Lol fail :lol:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

GF foxeh.

wioneoig9.png

WBM? Nah. Your just an idiot for restating that. It takes an IQ above 8 to realize that its against the rules to say that...

I would have reported you.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

GF foxeh.

wioneoig9.png

WBM? Nah. Your just an idiot for restating that. It takes an IQ above 8 to realize that its against the rules to say that...

wow argon. what a snitch u r. i thought it was funny :lol:

i just dont understand why ppl report this crap. i mean i could understand macroing etc. but not this. wbms :thumbdown:

GF foxeh.

wioneoig9.png

i just dont understand why ppl report this crap. i mean i could understand macroing etc. but not this. wbms :thumbdown:

Ahh, I can't take it anymore!

Fix your god damn spelling and grammar, and get a new freaking avatar that isn't pixelated to Hell and back!

And besides, I would report it too. If people think they can start saying things like that and not get reported or muted, you'll see me turning public chat to friends a lot more. How did you make it over a year and 1500+ posts on TIF without knowing to nawt tlk leik dis!

GF foxeh.

wioneoig9.png

Ahh, I can't take it anymore!

Fix your god damn spelling and grammar, and get a new freaking avatar that isn't pixelated to Hell and back!

And besides, I would report it too. If people think they can start saying things like that and not get reported or muted, you'll see me turning public chat to friends a lot more. How did you make it over a year and 1500+ posts on TIF without knowing to nawt tlk leik dis!

lol what did i do that was so incorrect? all i did was use r for are and not capitalize the i's.

all i said was that im not a snitch so i dont report those kinds of offenses. it doesnt necessarily mean i use them in game. in fact i have had 0 black marks on all of my accounts ever.

and lighten up buddy, making fun of my avatar is so random lol. otherwise brush up on ur insults and ull do fine :thumbsup:

ps: i actually do plan on changing my avatar and sig. im too lazy now so perhaps in a week or two. idk some time when im not busy

GF foxeh.

wioneoig9.png

Do you get easily offended?

And Yomyth ignore these people, they just like moaning.

Massbleeding.png

^dds'er in progress =D

i personally dont understand why ppl report for language. it wasnt really that offensive and i thought it was funny :lol:

especially reporting other tifers is just such a low thing to do... we r all friends here? right? :?

TIF is supposed to be mature and sophisticated (not in your case) so it's kind of stupid, pointless, immature, and barely funny to retell something like that to the entire TIF cc.

i personally dont understand why ppl report for language. it wasnt really that offensive and i thought it was funny :lol:

especially reporting other tifers is just such a low thing to do... we r all friends here? right? :?

TIF is supposed to be mature and sophisticated (not in your case) so it's kind of stupid, pointless, immature, and barely funny to retell something like that to the entire TIF cc.

so report it :roll:

Muted 3 days cause some lame nub tifer reported me.

God you guys are just so epic fail now.

I'm sure you never used to be such losers who got a kick out of that crap.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Hey, here's an idea!

Don't say inappropriate things that you might think people will find offensive and can get you muted!

:o

Yes, I find it mind-boggling that people continue to get reported for offensive language. It's never necessary and almost always idiotic. What makes it worse is when some idiot says "lolololol" afterward to encourage it. :|

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

hhfd6.jpg

Last time I leave private on when training.

LMFAO keep your private "on". Its fun to laugh at these morons.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

Noob: omg plz i need fire runes!!!! about 30 times

other people: Sthu ect...

Me: *trade* *gives 15 fire runes*

Noob: omfg only?

noob: noob

noob: get a life.

Meanwhile, im muted, so i look a his user name and go to add him on my pure and flame him and whatnot. Then he logs off. Ugh.

Levon.png Bladewing.png