Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

"I'm not mentally held back i have an IQ of 183 and i solved the cube in -pi seconds i don't care if you don't believe me because you are a bully anyway!

My IQ is around 140 (which is much higher than normal) and I can't solve a Rubik's Cube -.-

I thought that, what has having a high iq got to do with solving a rubix cube?

By the way that wasnt me saying it ... it takes me over a day at the moment :oops:

hopefully I can get that time lower though! :thumbsup:

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

More like 'noobs say the stupidest things', in this case...

So I'm at rock crabs, by one of the two diagonal pairs, reading as I killed them, and only moving to re-aggro them...

The n00b of the day comes along and says 'stop autoing n00b'.

#-o Ex-squeeze me? If you had kept watching for a few more minutes instead of teleporting away almost immediately, you would have seen that no, I am not autoing. I'm merely taking advantage of the positioning of the rock crabs.

Stupid people these days... and besides, if I was autoing, I wouldn't have even noticed, so what good would it do?

Heh you should have said something like, "~Error 4679~" :)

He teleported away before I could even start typing :(

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

"I'm not mentally held back i have an IQ of 183 and i solved the cube in -pi seconds i don't care if you don't believe me because you are a bully anyway!

My IQ is around 140 (which is much higher than normal) and I can't solve a Rubik's Cube -.-

By the way that wasnt me saying it ... it takes me over a day at the moment :oops:

The rubix cube is a basic algorithm. Once you understand what it is you can solve em in no time! :thumbsup: \'

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

I seemed to love this one most.

A friend and I were talking about Megan Fox

Me:Megan Fox is so hot.

Noob: Who is megax fox she isn't on high scores.

nuff said.

Who is Megan Fox?

Does she run one of those manipulation clans or something? :?:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

The rubix cube is a basic algorithm. Once you understand what it is you can solve em in no time! :thumbsup: \'

I know that, I just cant remember a few of them and I sometimes mess it up, but Ive only tried 3 or 4 times. Were getting way off topic though.

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

I was fighting Greater Demons on a Slayer Task and this random guy logs in. He then started to kill some demons which annoyed me a little since I hate spot stealers, but I was still getting some so I was okay. Then I got to one before he did and this happened:

Untitled.png

The funny part was that he shup up after the last comment. He left right after too, since I was getting more.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Noob: (Follows me)

Me: Wassup?

Noob: Whats that on hed?

Me: A purple afro.

Noob: OMG! Where I get one?

Me: Party Petes place.

Noob: You go go dancer there?

Me: =D>

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

2s0in1g.png

Some newbie trying to get into the Edgeville furnace shack. =D

stop bumping a 3y/o thread

The original post may be 3 years old, but the posts are spread out over that period.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

2s0in1g.png

*Psssssst* He's the same person as Imalilranger. ;)

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Death kinda scares me.

[/hide]

[hide=pepijn777]2s0in1g.png

Some newbie trying to get into the Edgeville furnace shack. =D[/hide]

Stop making unfounded accusations.

[hide=Time from post above mine]Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:34 pm[/hide]

pepijn777.png

People who speak lines to text that are too proper, like in Death7755's picture...

I can't win. :x

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Death kinda scares me.

[/hide]

I met the unluckiest player ever a few days ago. I wanted some nostalgia and made a new account. While getting my smithing up to make full bronze for combat training (about 4 hours, though I could have mined iron/clay, and bought bronze bars with money to make it faster assuming anyone sells bronze bars). To have some fun, I made the account female. Anyways, some guy sees a level 3 girl with no items on (cant weild a mithril pick), and assumes I'm some newbie.

So he tries to get me to trade him to help him transfer money between accounts. Maybe now is a good time to mention my main is a modded account. So I am thinking 'dude, this just isn't your day'. So, I tell him to wait a minute and log out. As luck would have it, my main was pretty close by. I know I can do anything, but I thought I might startle him for some fun. So, I run to where the guy is waiting. I tell him that item tradeing is against the rules. He tells me about how his main is combat 134 (I am 96 on free world at the time). I realise he just dosent get it so I say "dude. You jus tried to money transfer using a mods alt".

He just stands there for a second as it sinks in, probably looks at the chat and sees the crown, has an 'oh [cabbage]' moment, and makes a run for it. Made my day. What where the chances he would actualy hit a mod alt instead of a newb or skiller.

I met the unluckiest player ever a few days ago. I wanted some nostalgia and made a new account. While getting my smithing up to make full bronze for combat training (about 4 hours, though I could have mined iron/clay, and bought bronze bars with money to make it faster assuming anyone sells bronze bars). To have some fun, I made the account female. Anyways, some guy sees a level 3 girl with no items on (cant weild a mithril pick), and assumes I'm some newbie.

So he tries to get me to trade him to help him transfer money between accounts. Maybe now is a good time to mention my main is a modded account. So I am thinking 'dude, this just isn't your day'. So, I tell him to wait a minute and log out. As luck would have it, my main was pretty close by. I know I can do anything, but I thought I might startle him for some fun. So, I run to where the guy is waiting. I tell him that item tradeing is against the rules. He tells me about how his main is combat 134 (I am 96 on free world at the time). I realise he just dosent get it so I say "dude. You jus tried to money transfer using a mods alt".

He just stands there for a second as it sinks in, probably looks at the chat and sees the crown, has an 'oh [cabbage]' moment, and makes a run for it. Made my day. What where the chances he would actualy hit a mod alt instead of a newb or skiller.

You...are...GOD. :shock:

To be honest, I haven't found noobs lately, except this one guy who justs keeps PMing me and asking for unbelievably large amounts of GP. :roll:

29y32nr.png

Rarest Drop: Obsidian Cape x3, TzHaar-Ket/Xil

2s0in1g.png

You'd better be joking.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Geeheeheeheeheeheehee...

PWNED. SO HARD.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

-snip-

Geeheeheeheeheeheehee...

PWNED. SO HARD.

Indeed. :D

I walked in on some people 'cybering' above Edgeville General Store (I like to just check out what's in these usually empty places sometimes...), and realised it was some TIFers. I don't think I'll be posting the screenshot though (it is quite old too). :twisted:

Lol, makes me think of yesterday, some guy started to follow me just saying "friend". I said that I never seen him before, and then his answer was that I was seeing him at the present time. He then proceeded to repeat "friend", so I just clicked to make my character sit down, just to see how long he would be around. He repeated "Friend" for 5 minutes until getting bored and walking away. I was in a free world wearing member's things, so I don't know why he wanted me to add him to the friendlist. Was it my member's armor?

Found it pretty hillarious the time he spent just being there, me completely ignoring him and talking in the clanchat.