Noobs say the funniest things!

xXAbyssalXx

This happened a couple of days ago...

noob (lvl 35): Follow me to win RUNE BATTLE AXE!

*I followed just to see, nobody else followed*

noob: add me, so ppl cnt here our convo

me: ok..

*adds noob*

noob (on PM): want to help me scamm people?

noob (on PM): Why aren't u replyin?

noob (on PM): don't report me..

Like...that's stupid, very stupid. lol.

I've been walking, in my sleep

Can you give me what I need?

BlueResent, was known as Goddess Bast from 2001-2009

blueresent.png

This isn't entirely accurate, I've not got any level 1 skills

Phwew, finally read through them all. I have one that happened a couple years ago, so I don't remember all the details.

I'm killing zombies in the varrok sewers and there's this guy down there about the same level as the zombies. We are the only two down there and he dies, I pick up the useful stuff which was pretty much just a black axe. He PM's me and asks for his stuff back, I say no and he just keep begging. Well, In a few munites he is back in the sewer spamming me with crap about getting his stuff back, finally I give him everything except for the axe, which was I think a cape and some black robes. This noobs follows me around for an entire hour, I kid you not, begging for the axe back, I leave chat on just to get a good laugh out of him. Finally I say to him, you want it back? Of course he says yes, so I high alch it and give him the coins. He starts swearing at me and using the cry emote. He say's he'll report me, and I decide I've had enough and add him to my ignore list. After another half an hour I finally just go into the champs guild upstairs and leave and he's gone.

Not really that funny, and kinda noobish on my part, but he was very persistant about it which made me laugh.

My RS Char is female, yet I'm male. I made my char female to see how people respond to a female char rather than a male char. Some people are automatically nice, some people are perverts. It's funny really.

I got this one time.

Him - "Nice bust"

Me - "Thanks mate, I'm a guy BTW"

Me - "You just stared at a man's bust"

wow there is damn perverts in this game im sure the guy was jerking off :-X lol

what does not kill u makes u stronger...

rsn: bd zeus AND runswithsciz

lmaoap4.png

Phwew, finally read through them all. I have one that happened a couple years ago, so I don't remember all the details.

I'm killing zombies in the varrok sewers and there's this guy down there about the same level as the zombies. We are the only two down there and he dies, I pick up the useful stuff which was pretty much just a black axe. He PM's me and asks for his stuff back, I say no and he just keep begging. Well, In a few munites he is back in the sewer spamming me with crap about getting his stuff back, finally I give him everything except for the axe, which was I think a cape and some black robes. This noobs follows me around for an entire hour, I kid you not, begging for the axe back, I leave chat on just to get a good laugh out of him. Finally I say to him, you want it back? Of course he says yes, so I high alch it and give him the coins. He starts swearing at me and using the cry emote. He say's he'll report me, and I decide I've had enough and add him to my ignore list. After another half an hour I finally just go into the champs guild upstairs and leave and he's gone.

Not really that funny, and kinda noobish on my part, but he was very persistant about it which made me laugh.

Lol taht is funny, I wish stuff like taht happened to me. I like to deal with things like that.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Omg, was it very hard to give his black axe back? Lmao , what is so funny about this text? I guess you are so poor, because you didn't gave his 1k back rofl, light a fire. :-X

i know i might not be on the right topic but i see a lot of ppl wit stats signatures... one day i went on one of the sites that gives them i copied the link that they give me and i pasted it on my signatures thing but it didnt wrked... can some one could tell me how to get it but i like those signatures

BTW these noobs are funny they always say none sense thing and they try to scam... but it is more funny when a noob comes to u and say:

the noob: i got scammed gimme free things plz

me:no its my fault if ur a noob and u got scammed stop begging do u remember the things they were saying in ur training (i remember it because it was really funny) they were sayin ppl hate beggars

the noob :im not a noob i have a main account u know

me: ok then show it to me ...

the noob :k brb

(the thing is that he never logged off he just went away and ask one of hes friends to come but what he didnt knew was the guy was my step brother lol)

my step brother: ok u trust me now?

me: do u think im stupid (i said hes real name) im (i said my real name)

my step brother: lol man i tought u were not playing R.S ne more

(then a long discution went on for about five minutes)

the noob:******* stop talking bring him to the wild

(btw my step-brother was lvl 8 back then ... this proves that noobs are really weird)

2 days later the noob private msg me and said: ive reported u and ur bro for scamming

(this was two months ago and we r still waiting lol)

lmaoap4.png

Noob: Gimme your armour

Me: Sure...for 200 k(I had full rune)

Nood: No for free my dad owns runescape

Me: Im sure he does

Noob: IF you don't ill make him delet you

Me: Really? That would be wonderful!

Noob: Prepare to be deleted

Me: OK, gimme a sec

Me:...

Me:...

Me: Bring it!

I have encountered noobs before but... :roll:

rofl but imagine for a sec that it was true... that would be more funny

lmaoap4.png

i was fooling around on my female character with some dude (you know, when you use emo's that look like you are... making babies with eachother) i envited him to my house to pleasure me on the table, and we had lots of fun (and screenies lol), and had some realy dirty conversations. then, after half an hour, we were sitting on chairs, watching the fire and chatting

Me:say

him:yes?

me:can i tell you a secret

him:yea, sure darling

me:i'm a man

then i expelled all guests, threw him off my friends list (as he was a complete stranger) and tele'd to lumbridge; boy i wish i could've read his toughts at that moment \' he got punk'd

EDIT: he wasn't a noob, he was realy nice actually, i wish i could've kept him on my list without getting flamed

im sure hes toughts were sumthing like: OMFG I WAS DIRTY TALKING WITH A MAN OMG I NEED TO GET A THERAPY

(it wasnt me but ive heard this story one day while i was waliking in RS)

poor dude :?

lmaoap4.png

girl:buying feathers

*i trade* put up 5k feathers

girl accepts..

girl:im buying them for free...

me:k.. lol

*she keeps following me saying she is princess of runescape and i have to do it*.. the char name was jimbob somthing and it was a girl char -.-

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

LMAO, well you know how I get stalked ... well this guy who is my friend .. let's call him "Taco"

Taco: Hey =o i'm in ur world

Shewoman2: Hey .. I know you stalk-errr

Taco: Lol I'm gunna go look for you in Karamja

Shewoman2: Stalk-err! I'm gonna report!

Taco: Lol .. really?

Shewoman2: Yeah! Report abuse!

*Taco logs out and goes into a different world*

Shewoman2: Lol why you go to diff world?

Taco: Did you report me?

Shewoman2: Lmfao, no! You can't get report for that

*Taco come's back to world 85*

Taco: Phew, you got me really worried then

Taco: I thought I'd get banned, I'm really attached to this account

Lmao, he claimed he was 16 years old aswell :-s

i am a paint noob

Ahahahaha an in-game stalker. You should get him to do stuff for you, goingunder. Like mine lots of iron for you! :thumbsup:

cypress85.png

i once saw ruby and ash in the wildy, thought it was a santa hat.

yea

once (when i was f2p), i saw 2 noobs talkin and their conversation was like this:

noob1 - ill do report abuse of you

noob2 - yea ... y?

noob1 - ill do report of bug abuse!!

noob2 - do u know whats that?

noob1 - its when some1 is bugging another

noob2 - u noob! bug abuse is when u send a bug to jagex

i really saw this ... those guyw were such noobs :lol:

srry i dont have pic

oh btw their names werent noob1 or noob2, i just dont remember

lol

rs name: mini pires

combat - 68

total - 885

followerofzamorak2zv.png

yea

once (when i was f2p), i saw 2 noobs talkin and their conversation was like this:

noob1 - ill do report abuse of you

noob2 - yea ... y?

noob1 - ill do report of bug abuse!!

noob2 - do u know whats that?

noob1 - its when some1 is bugging another

noob2 - u noob! bug abuse is when u send a bug to jagex

i really saw this ... those guyw were such noobs :lol:

srry i dont have pic

oh btw their names werent noob1 or noob2, i just dont remember

lol

rs name: mini pires

combat - 68

total - 885

followerofzamorak2zv.png

Poor shewoman.

Just in from karamja.

Noob:trade

me:why?

noob: Cause ur a fool to pass up this iffer

me:0 rly?

noob: want something rare?

*i accept, he puts up sliced banana*

me: wow, sliced banana.

noob: 2mil

me: what?

noob:2 mil for sliced banana.

me: what the?!

noob: it gives you flamethrower in ur butt

Me: no you're thinking of beans.

cypress85.png

i once saw ruby and ash in the wildy, thought it was a santa hat.

this is like ten minutes mins ago...

newb1:hey can i have free gps?

me:no...

newb1:why?

me:because!

newb2:why not give him free money?

me:who are you?!

newb1:my friend-- in my clan

me:your clan?

newb3:i could pwn in wild noob!

me:oh could you?!

newb1:gps please!

me:please leave...

newb3:my main is level 150!

me:i can fly...

END

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

People keep asking what my flipping staff is (Pharoah's Sceptre). It gets on my nerves because when I tell them, they try to buy it off of me.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.