Starting Over.

Revenga

yeah u should try and make him a skill pure at beginning.. then when (and if...) u get enough money make him a pker or sumthin

newbankofrsyq0.gif

bannerkc5.png

foo_fighters_fan.gif

My account is too caked up with RS history to start it over. I just can't... :-X

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

yeah u should try and make him a skill pure at beginning.. then when (and if...) u get enough money make him a pker or sumthin

That is exactly what i did!

Dont forget to pick a name that you will be able to live with after you are done skilling...

I hate my RS name lol

I have been playing runescape since 2000, and ive loved it, after half a year on my current account Pure Paprika, i decided to make a new char for making money, as i trained Pure Paprika for pking. The new account was called dragoon703, and i spent 80% of my time since then untill recently on that char, and the last time i was on it, i had 85 RC, and was almost at my ultra goal of 91 RC (for noobs, this is when u can make 2 x nats), one day, i find that some body has changed Dragoon703's Password, i got really worried, as he had all my money, because i was spending it on runners and essence, and i had my dragon armour+red mask on that char just to wear. any way, i find Dragoons password changed, so i made a recovery request, and a week later, my account gets locked, taken off the RS Highscores! and since then i have never had access to the account...

So after a few months of being so p***ed off with Jagex, i decided to start on Pure paprika, as i said earlier i used him for only Combat, dragoon was for money making, the stats i had on Pure Paprika are:

att: 80

str: 85

Def: 55

Range: 70

Mage: 50

rest of the skills were 25 or a couple of lvls over, i had to START OVER with nothing in my bank besides a dragon skimmy and full black dragon hide, all my items were on Dragoon703, so i was forced to start over, i started first running for people at the nature altar for 10K a run ( i was paying runners 12k on dragoon :? ), then bought yews, fletched, sold, made bit off cash after repeating that, starting to high alchi, one thing led to another... and NOW LOOK AT MY HIGH SCORE, im the proud owner of Full drag, full guthans, santa, furry, 4 disks of returning, and many arrows and items for my money making. If thats not starting over, then i have no idea what is :wink:

Brnz--4rr0wz

94 Magic, 61 Combat :D GF

Yea, as your reading this killing variouse levle monsters, equipted with only the best armour money can buy, I'm killing chickens for money with a bronze scimitar :?

Point is, has anyone REALLY tried starting over? I've always had some friend give me at least 50k when I start a new account, but starting with nothing, the way I started out on my very first account, without the wonders of where am I;? and what does this button do;? Is really just... HELL. I mean I know i enjoy this game so don't tell, "than quit rs u no lfering n00b" because i'm not quitting. I know I had recently achieved 80 ranged, one of my goals ive had since I started playing, just to have it taken away, which i really don't understand why I always get hacked right after something good happens., :roll: .

The acual point of this post is, has anyone really started over? Reduced to killing chickens and mining coal like the rest the 'newbs' that call Lumbridge and Varrock home?

SPAMMING IS FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, what the hell is wrong with you? Did you search my name and wrote SPAAAMMMM on every topic? :roll:

Get opff these forums, please.

I told you I wouldn't spam you if you didn't make spamming topics, now that you've done this I have to brand you:

A NOOB

omg lol u got problems. :roll:

has anyone suggested therapy? :-k

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I have been playing runescape since 2000, ....
Wow, I wish I could have been playing rs before it was released too!! :lol: :roll:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I have been playing runescape since 2000, ....
Wow, I wish I could have been playing rs before it was released too!! :lol: :roll:

ROFL Owned. \'

cyco_1.jpg

Yea, as your reading this killing variouse levle monsters, equipted with only the best armour money can buy, I'm killing chickens for money with a bronze scimitar :?

Point is, has anyone REALLY tried starting over? I've always had some friend give me at least 50k when I start a new account, but starting with nothing, the way I started out on my very first account, without the wonders of where am I;? and what does this button do;? Is really just... HELL. I mean I know i enjoy this game so don't tell, "than quit rs u no lfering n00b" because i'm not quitting. I know I had recently achieved 80 ranged, one of my goals ive had since I started playing, just to have it taken away, which i really don't understand why I always get hacked right after something good happens., :roll: .

The acual point of this post is, has anyone really started over? Reduced to killing chickens and mining coal like the rest the 'newbs' that call Lumbridge and Varrock home?

SPAMMING IS FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, what the hell is wrong with you? Did you search my name and wrote SPAAAMMMM on every topic? :roll:

Get opff these forums, please.

I told you I wouldn't spam you if you didn't make spamming topics, now that you've done this I have to brand you:

A NOOB

omg lol u got problems. :roll:

has anyone suggested therapy? :-k

Nah, it usually don't freak out on people at random, but I flammed this kid fer making two spam topics, so he thought it would be a good idea to bring up all my old topics and "l0lz0rs spannin is gteh funz0rs!11" on all of them..

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Yeh I can remember how I started out I knew noone else on the game when I first started 4 years ago. My first way of making money was mining a full inventory of copper and tin from the Varrock West mine and then taking it to smelt in Lumbridge furnace then going all the way back up to varrock to get it smithed into bronze daggers then heading to the sword shop and selling them all to there.

Eventually I got 1k then died.

Silversnow95: stop the spamming.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

Lets see..Hmm..Oh I remember..I was on http://www.miniclip.com , and I see the #1 game on the site is Runescape..So I click it, I just make my account, try to name it bobby but the number I get is Bobby1167, so I chose it..I do tutorial island, I remember it took me 1 1\2 hour :P

I remember finishing tut Island and not know how to talk ROFL, I finally realised you only have to type..I don't remember how I made money but I did..and here I am today \' :-s

(Off topic: Craven Image, have you quit runescape?

P.S. Can I have your account if you did :o, lol jk )

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

P.S. Can I have your account if you did :o, lol jk )

Rofl.

On Topic, yes, I have started over. I quit shortly after RS2 came out, and when I restarted playing, in May of 06, all my stats were at 1. =(.

Now I'm level 82, with a 1125 skill total =)

bloodelf-1.jpg

I tell the truth even when I lie.

I played rs around 2002 on a charater called 'man city fan' and then I stopped playing for about a year and a half.

When i came back I couldnt remeber the pass so I started (from scratch) a new account called 'Eyehawk78' while I appealed with recovery questions etc to get the account pass back.

I trained with Eyehawk78 for about 2 months until Jagex let me have my old account back by which time eyehawk78 had better skills so I adopted Eyehawk78 as my new main.

i remember when i made first account at first i kind of wandered around and i had some friends that started with me but we were all lvl 3s and we by accident got on different worlds then we started wandering around and next day we all preplanned what world to get on too and we were all on like world 6 or something and then it led to us wandering the globe trying to find each other and everyone but me and there was like 5 other people they all found each other in varrock and i by accident went to falador some how so i kind of stayed there till i was about lvl 30-40 i never felt the need to move anywhere else cause when i figured out there was mines in falador i went crazy cause back when i was a low lvl i loved smithing and mining so i got like 40 smith and like 40 something mining before i wandered to far from falador cause all id do was mine iron or copper and tin smelt it at furnance walk to the dwarf guy to smith it and sell to general store also i thought i was l33t with how i could mine enough iron and coal smith into steel and sell at general store and make 3k a day which in my opinion was unbelieveable ended up doing that and getting like 50k and lost it all when idied at hobgoblins cause didn't know how to turn auto off and i never fished back then so had practically no food and i kept tryin to run from hobgoblins but whenever i did i would turn around and hit goblin when i was only over there because i was showing off my l33t steel and iron to a lvl 10 girl who was begging me to smith something for her

wow that was a long story

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

Never been hacked, and if i was, for i dont know what reason. then i'll have to just admit faith and quit. But remember to play safe, expecially if your not playing on your computer. But really, I sure you set recovery questions? and you bank is pinned?

And to browse the net safely, making sure if you download something, its not keylogged. Just scan with a anti software product before opening.

Goodluck on your new account. But why not try and get your old one back? Think of all the time you spent on it :|

Nighthawkpro(level-126)