Monster Drops Rally

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feal soooooo left out, caus my best drop was a obby sheild...

Don't ask me for what I do for fun.

Anyways, what I do for fun (besides RS) is to tear up assignments I get and then try to re-create them. It's so much fun =D.

(I also like differrent things.(and purple ))

Hasaple2.png

Hasaple2.png

some slayer drops

07mar30183623xa2.jpg

Dagannoth Task:

07mar31220444rv1.jpg

07abr01133519qe9.jpg

07abr01134530bw4.jpg

07abr01195342fx2.jpg

07abr01211440qa0.jpg

07abr01212554if3.jpg

note: I missed 1 Mudstaff screenie because our mage teled and I had no telegrabs, so the hybrids had to ladder and wait for him to come back.

Something else than dks drop stuff while slaying :D

07abr07185133es3.jpg

07abr07220400am9.jpg

Lets see what this gets me =D>

07abr08141721ce4.jpg

07abr08143352et8.jpg

07abr08145707gl6.jpg

07abr08191532ey5.jpg

07abr08203319do5.jpg

Something that isnt from dks :P

07abr25105626sm1.jpg

First skirt ever :

07may14220650wl5.jpg

First left half in ages

07may17115140jh0.jpg

Dagannoths, first task of the first day I got back \:D/

dagganothsop6.jpg

07may18192603la2.jpg

07may18193229ac2.jpg

07may18193729iw6.jpg

07may18230850un5.jpg

07may21191311ha9.jpg

Lets see what these babys get me <3:

191vh9.jpg

whip86aq4.jpg

whip87sl0.jpg

07jun10010708ll7.png

07jun13150834am2.jpg

07jun13170555jh1.jpg

07jun13170850uq9.jpg

07jun13201611xp5.jpg

07jun16150321ws2.jpg

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

the best drop i have ever had is a obby sheild. the luckyest was a lv 2 clue from a guard. killed him for a joke with flowers, first one i killed dropped a clue. Been doing guard clues ever since, with guthix cloak best reward so far! :thumbsup:

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

Batch number 1:

whip3-1.jpg

whip2-1.jpg

Whip1.jpg

Note this is the 2nd kq head i gotten in 2 days, one first kill(2nd day) and the other on 2nd(1st day)

kqhead2.jpg

2nd kill of the trip,we both were getting ownt and both had no prayer and sharks left and then queen dropped,magic ended up teleing with 6 hp and no prayer while i hit last hit and got a great reward =)

dchaindrop2.jpg

whip22.jpg

whip21.jpg

whip20.jpg

whip19.jpg

whip18.jpg

whip17.jpg

whip16.jpg

Whip13.jpg

Whip12.jpg

Whip11.jpg

dchaindrop.jpg

Whip10.jpg

Whip9.jpg

Whip8.jpg

whip7.jpg

whip6.jpg

whip4.jpg

whip3.jpg

whip2.jpg

whip1.jpg

abbyhead3.jpg

abbyhead2.jpg

abbyhead1.jpg

Daxe2.jpg

daxe.jpg

zerkerring.jpg

whip5.jpg

whip4-1.jpg

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

Batch #2: and note ive gotten like 20 more whips since ive posted these and i havent had time to upload them,when i make an update to my clans site ill make an update here :P

veracsbrassard.jpg

vbrassdhhelm.jpg

toragsplate.jpg

toragshelm2.jpg

toragshelm.jpg

toragshammers.jpg

karilsskirt.jpg

guthansskirt.jpg

guthansplate.jpg

dskirt3.jpg

dskirt2.jpg

dmed2.jpg

dlegs2.jpg

dlegs.jpg

dharokslegs.jpg

dharokslegs2.jpg

ahrimstop.jpg

daxe3.jpg

whip7c.jpg

whip6-1.jpg

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

i don't think i got a pic of it but my best was granite sheild.

and i just got a rune warhammer and g sheild (2nd in rs career) from troll generals ::'

The warhammer i sold for 2 rune scimmys in f2p while i was buying r2h so i was pretty happy :P

EDIT:scroll down to see my new greatest drop! d legS!!!

zachhockey2.png

64.png

Zachhockey2.png

Zachhockey2

Hello people, I'm still shaking from what I just experienced. As you all know mith drags were released yesterday, but I didn't go there until this morning.

I went with karil's armour, ranged pray and slayer dart. I didn't expect much of it but I could give it a try. I finally found a spot with a drag, without any people.

It took some time before it died but in the end I saw a red thing on the ground, hidden under some dragon Bones. I thought, oh great it drops dragon meds too. I left clicked and I red: Dragon FULL Helm.

I was so excited that I picked it up, made sure it was safe in my inventory and teled out before anything would happen to me.

07jul04-09.png

Because of this excitement I didn't even think of making a drop screen, I do have a screen from me wearing it. You don't have to believe me I got it as a drop, you don't have to believe it was on my First kill. All that I can tell you that It is exactly what happened and that I'm one of the luckiest person's on rs now.

Ok time to release the price I sold it for, trust me at the time it is the best you can get for it.

07jul04-11.png

I have been selling on forums AND world 2. In world 2 the highest bit was red phat, but it are all fake ones. They offer mask sets, phats, masks+ cash etc. I got like 30 50m+ offers, none of them were accepted by them, they decline and just say nice, or how did you get it.

Same goes for those offers on forums. There are sure some people who traded phats for the dfh after it came out, those are just desperate people with i dont know how many rares, they dont care about losing 1 rare. You've seen it yourself with the visages and dark bow's probably. After the release some people tend to offer alot, just to see the item. Some people are indeed THAT PATHETIC to pay 100m+ or phat's for it. But that's mainly only after the update, in the few hours after it was released, with hardly no other sellers, or maybe no sellers at all.

But I got it 16 hours after the update, and in world 2 I already found 3 other people, selling them for 40-45m. Buyers didn't go higher than 35m, but again, all fake buyers. Believe me or not, at the time being 25,5 was the best offer you could get.

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

You sir are one lucky man. Congratulations. 8-)

Shame they where all fake bids. I wouldn't even waste my time to take a look at it like they where doing, morons.

Good job, enjoy the cash.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Hello people, I'm still shaking from what I just experienced. As you all know mith drags were released yesterday, but I didn't go there until this morning.

I went with karil's armour, ranged pray and slayer dart. I didn't expect much of it but I could give it a try. I finally found a spot with a drag, without any people.

It took some time before it died but in the end I saw a red thing on the ground, hidden under some dragon Bones. I thought, oh great it drops dragon meds too. I left clicked and I red: Dragon FULL Helm.

I was so excited that I picked it up, made sure it was safe in my inventory and teled out before anything would happen to me.

07jul04-09.png

Because of this excitement I didn't even think of making a drop screen, I do have a screen from me wearing it. You don't have to believe me I got it as a drop, you don't have to believe it was on my First kill. All that I can tell you that It is exactly what happened and that I'm one of the luckiest person's on rs now.

Ok time to release the price I sold it for, trust me at the time it is the best you can get for it.

07jul04-11.png

I have been selling on forums AND world 2. In world 2 the highest bit was red phat, but it are all fake ones. They offer mask sets, phats, masks+ cash etc. I got like 30 50m+ offers, none of them were accepted by them, they decline and just say nice, or how did you get it.

Same goes for those offers on forums. There are sure some people who traded phats for the dfh after it came out, those are just desperate people with i dont know how many rares, they dont care about losing 1 rare. You've seen it yourself with the visages and dark bow's probably. After the release some people tend to offer alot, just to see the item. Some people are indeed THAT PATHETIC to pay 100m+ or phat's for it. But that's mainly only after the update, in the few hours after it was released, with hardly no other sellers, or maybe no sellers at all.

But I got it 16 hours after the update, and in world 2 I already found 3 other people, selling them for 40-45m. Buyers didn't go higher than 35m, but again, all fake buyers. Believe me or not, at the time being 25,5 was the best offer you could get.

it was on my first kill. Lol?

I no lifed 450 mithril dragons and didnt get anything better than rune b axes. This game really does favor other people. Gratz, i guess. lol.

Slap_My_Feet.png

07jul04-09.png

07jul04-11.png

it was on my first kill. Lol?

I no lifed 450 mithril dragons and didnt get anything better than rune b axes. This game really does favor other people. Gratz, i guess. lol.

You sure??

1611 barrow trips - 23 items, no spear

312 KQ's - no chain

Dry steak of 11 (!!!) DK Trips

1315 steel dragons - no dragon skirt/legs/half shield

And not to mention that 30minutes after I sold my helm Jagex got rid of the safe spots which made the prices more than double to 40-60m. But hey I'm getting used to bad luck, and that I can never have some luck without encountering alot of bad luck as well.

ResisttheNWO.png

ResisttheNWO.png

Haha, just got a pair of D legs at the Iron Dragons a few minutes ago, after I was thinking I'd never get anything good. I freaked out and teled when I got them, so I don't have a pic of them on the ground there. I do, however, have one of me at the Ectofungus with them, and a pic at the bank with two pairs of them (so you know I'm not lying).

07Jul08_202904.jpg

07Jul08_203428.jpg

EDIT: I'm not sure how to do this, the pictures won't upload. >.<