the ghost level, perhaps fiction perhaps not.

jessy87

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry dont believe it, i think that if it was true, jagex prolly would have fixed it long ago to make it more fair for others. what you might have noticed is that on agressive you tend to hit harder than on accurate or defensive, thats the only difference i know

jesse probably never trained strenght in awhile then he noticed while training strenght, "hey i can i hit 1 higher because im close to a strenght lvl" problem solved?

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

sorry dont believe it, i think that if it was true, jagex prolly would have fixed it long ago to make it more fair for others. what you might have noticed is that on agressive you tend to hit harder than on accurate or defensive, thats the only difference i know

jesse probably never trained strenght in awhile then he noticed while training strenght, "hey i can i hit 1 higher because im close to a strenght lvl" problem solved?

actually, when i did notice it i was f2p, i trained strength almost daily on f2p, i was about lvl 75 strength when i got member ship about oh, 6months after i started this game. and i assure you it was like after an hour or 2 id notice this.

I kind of see what he's saying, and i also kind of don't. Levels are just marker points in experience it is of course the experience that counts.

I believe that levels are what counts..

I think this because there are level requirements for different sorts of things, wether it is to wield that dragon longsword or to cook a shark, levels are not markers.

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

I kind of see what he's saying, and i also kind of don't. Levels are just marker points in experience it is of course the experience that counts.

I believe that levels are what counts..

I think this because there are level requirements for different sorts of things, wether it is to wield that dragon longsword or to cook a shark, levels are not markers.

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

EXCEPT for the mysterious slayer dart spell, which the max for that is(10 +(first # of your magic lvl)) meaning if your 99 magic and pot to 103 magic, ull hit 20's with it.

This isn't true...

lvl 55 65 75 and 85 mages all hit 18s with slayer dart.

I have indeed recently started hitting 19s with slayer dart but I never hear of anyone potted 99 mage hitting 20 with slayer dart :shame:

20withslayerdart.png

here is your picture. u didn't search good enough :)

and i have my mage in 70's and i NEVER hit more than 17 with slayer dart, and i got last 3 lvl's in barrows using that spell. Formula is correct for determening max hit of magic dartd

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

I'm indifferent about this :-k

While i do beilvie that exp determines the amount of strength put into a hit, it is kind of hard to aurgue with facts.

However, for once in my life I'm going to ingore facts, i agree. :D

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

20withslayerdart.png

here is your picture. u didn't search good enough :)

Thanks a lot for this picture :D

Now jessy yout theory is really easy to be tested Just use the method for slayer dart I posted on page 2.

All you need is someone with 99.75 mage :D Any volunteers ?

Ohw and jessy please don't get me wrong I still believe it could be true but I really need proof for it because it makes no sense at all to coders and logical people ;)

Anyways a picture showing 99 magic and a 20 being hit with slayer dart would be a nice bit of evidence :D

I have the same odd feeling with agility too, sometimes when I'm halfway a level I feal certain obstacles a lot less :? .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

This is not new. It's been discussed before and no, any experience above the lv 99 mark does not do anything. IIRC, the discussion involved 3 Hit You trying to hit a new highest damage.

3 hit u is a bigheaded attempt of cool guy.

Anyways according to jessy he would have to be at 99.75 strength to hit this new max so his tries mightve been inaproppiate.

I'm supposrting jessy in his research for ghost lvls now :P

Jessy I know you didn't mean it as a research but human beings like: FACTS > theories.

So you're going to have to come up with some ;)

Jessy I know you didn't mean it as a research but human beings like: FACTS > theories.

So you're going to have to come up with some ;)

well since this is all theoretical, and i am simply asking if people believe it to be possible, i dont feel i need to come up with any facts. this is not a fact finding mission and its an opinion based thread.

i mean, you keep trying to turn it into a fact find thread and disprove me, and its not that big of a deal really, but this is a opinion based thread.

either you believe it MAY or MAY NOT be possible, im not going to go out of my way to figure this out. and 2ndly ud have to be 99.75+ magic to do this, and i said IT MAY be possible to do another max hit, but i really doubt it since well, ud only round up to 105ish magic meaning no real new max hit with slayer dart since it would be 10 +10.475 and that cant really round up to 21. i dont believe slayer dart is the answer to this, i believe ranged and strength are the key to this after i actualy see the #'s

like i said, possible? yes, or no. its purely opinonated

but i dont mind the discussion it has all just gone off the path of the actual theory, and perhaps i was wrong to mention slayer dart in all this. silver i dont mind the support or disagreement, obviously your opinions are strong and thats respectible.

I am 79 magic currently but even when i was lower in magic, around 76, i hit 18 a few times with magic dart at barrows. some ppl seen me and asked me magic level and when i told them 76, they said its impossible to hit 18 with magic dart at that magic level. I find this funny considering that i had just done it at the time. I told them that it was probably because of my magic attack bonus. I am a firm believer that magic attack bonus does affect magic dart. Anyway, either it was my magic attack bonus that helped or the formula for calculating the max hit with slayer dart is wrong. My guess is the latter, just seems to be an incorrect formula.

EXCEPT for the mysterious slayer dart spell, which the max for that is(10 +(first # of your magic lvl)) meaning if your 99 magic and pot to 103 magic, ull hit 20's with it.

This isn't true...

lvl 55 65 75 and 85 mages all hit 18s with slayer dart.

I have indeed recently started hitting 19s with slayer dart but I never hear of anyone potted 99 mage hitting 20 with slayer dart :shame:

It's true, there were screenies of this. Try searching. ;)

I searched too, and this came up:

Once level 50 Magic and 55 Slayer, you will be able to unleash the Magic dart, which can only be cast from a Slayer Staff. Not only can the dart hit up to 19 points of damage but it can be used to kill monsters such as Turoths and Kurasks.

I found this in the official knowledge base.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

In f2p when i was training range I would get a string of hits higher than i had been, which coinsidently was very near the next level. I think the whole concept is a rather interesting of taking runesape down to a science but then...... im working on scienece instead of game. I guess to each his own :wink:

I have experienecd that event back in RSC, and I think ive seen in in RS2, but im not sure, could be possible. Maybe not, who knows.

Does it matter?

"If ignorance is bliss...then knock the smile off my face!"

Rage Against The Machine

Zack De La Rocha

No comment. Except for, "No comment."

That was the only comment.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

I have experienecd that event back in RSC, and I think ive seen in in RS2, but im not sure, could be possible. Maybe not, who knows.

Does it matter?

why do you ask if it matters? i already said it doesn't, i questioned if people believed it to be possible, not if it was realistic

Well its a nice theory, makes sense. I guess you'll have to ask someone with 100mil+ range exp to see what their max hit is.

90 Combat 1900+ Total

99 Crafting 99 Cooking 99 Firemaking

99 Herblore 99 Fletching 98 Farming

silverandblackfinishvr8.gif