KB let something slip to early...

Umega

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt there alot references about how horribly afraid those pirates are of albatross's? From what I remember and have read in places, the pirates are deathly afraid of those birds, tho the story behind is it never talked about it by them...

Meaning if the cave is as frightnening as an albratross, to them, it is extremely scary which still gives the possibility of higher levels slayer monsters.

Also it has a pretty remote location I think...with the closes bank being port phasm? Its beena while since I did the quest so i may be wrong?

the further from a bank it is, the more likely it would ahve higherslayer monsters with new drops....

I could see the possibility of dragon boots, but i highly doubt dark boots.

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

eesh guys do you know nothing, pirates regarded albatros as a sign of bad luck, therefore they were deathly afraid of them. then again high level slayer npcs in jagex mind = zygomite #-o

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

Well the new Slayer cave sounds nice, maybe "Barrows" boots? :mrgreen: Also if The Beekeeper is a quest, that's another good one. But I'm really looking foward to if the Brewing game is a bust or gold. It really sounds lame to me. Maybe because it's main focus is alcohol (Against drinking). At least there are some other things to come in this update! :D

Didn't know if you knew this but barrows and slayer dont go together....only the slayer staff though...but still....tard....

siggd7.jpg

i think someone at jagex is intentionally letting secrets out...

this is the second update that sounds remotly good that "accidently" came out too early on the kb :anxious: hmm...

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

i think someone at jagex is intentionally letting secrets out...

this is the second update that sounds remotly good that "accidently" came out too early on the kb :anxious: hmm...

:-# It's true! It IS a conspiracy! Don't tell.. :-$ :notalk:

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

an update on my birtday? how did they know? \' :P

but seriously, sounds awesome. i cant wait for the new slayer stuff to come out. and the mini game sounds fun.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Omg. Well I just looked up an Albatross since they said "It will be as powerfull as an Albatross"

Well heres an Albatross. :|

Short_tailed_albatross.jpeg

:shock: its bigger than jad. we are so doomed :shock:

untitled6kv7.gif

its removed from the kb now :boohoo: just noticed

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Well the new Slayer cave sounds nice, maybe "Barrows" boots? :mrgreen: Also if The Beekeeper is a quest, that's another good one. But I'm really looking foward to if the Brewing game is a bust or gold. It really sounds lame to me. Maybe because it's main focus is alcohol (Against drinking). At least there are some other things to come in this update! :D

Didn't know if you knew this but barrows and slayer dont go together....only the slayer staff though...but still....tard....

Guess what? all boots are dropped by slayer monsters and slayer monsters only so it would make sence that barrows boots

would be dropped by a slayer monster... tard....

Guess what? all boots are dropped by slayer monsters and slayer monsters only so it would make sence that barrows boots

Rofl \:D/

Runeman231.png

now thats what i call a "clear" explanation =D>

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Well, i think we'll just have to wait and see. Personally i'm not expecting anything big... :|

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

U might wanna write boots a lil bigger

wow cant w8 to c what will be in the caves, maybe new slayer monsters with new items!!!!!!!

Oh no! i was hoping for floating lemons

spam is so greasy...

im gonna go out on a limb and say lvl 60+ monsters are a must