Ask a stupid question, get a SMART answer!!

malo2

Various people have different preferences to them, the most likely factor is whether they're willing to bother or not with getting annoyed at such imperfection.

Why do people like money?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A combination of society and their own corrupt minds.

Do people actually believe supermarket tabloids? :-k

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

Soccer is a sport in which players attempt to kick a ball into a goal to score points. At the end of a specified period of time, the team with the most points wins. Outside the US, soccer is known as football, or some translation of the words "foot" and "ball".

I can understand where the names for blueberries and blackberries come from. In fact, I am even willing to accept such strange and arbitrary names as boysenberry, cherry, apple, etc. But one thing I cannot understand: why call strawberries strawberries? What do they have to do with straw? I would be much happier if they had been assigned some random name not associated with a common object, such as gerdofpleberry :(

Fear the frog reaper. Hypercubes make the frog reaper happy ^_^

easyclickfe5.jpg

Or else I shall feast upon your soul!!! :twisted:

The reason strawberries are called strawberries is because if you have noticed when you go strawberry picking there is straw on the ground under the patch itself, this is because they grow better this way.

why do we have 4 fingers on each hand when the simpsons can function easiely with 3?

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Yes you can, due to the methane content of flatulence. It is, however, nowhere near as dramatic as seen on South Park and various online videos. Those have all been demonstrated using some kind of trickery.

Why does no one understand my avatar? :(

The answer to "what" (dictionary ftw): (used interrogatively to inquire about the character, occupation, etc., of a person): What does he do?

Why does [pi] not equal any ending number?

Giaimo.png

Giaimo.png

"Dr. Lutzka, Dr. Lutzka, He's a fake!"