03- July - Behind The Scenes

Arcticrunite

Another amazing month awaits those noble rune-clad, hide-wearing, spell-firing, house-building and cat-chasing adventurers. In July we visit the Moon Clan, find out what happened to the Fairy Queen, raid pyramids, unlock a whole new spell list, craft a new range of crossbows and bolts, and use magic fairy rings to teleport about the map.

The observant eagle-eyed players out there (so thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s all of you) will have noticed that some of the updates mentioned in the June ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅBehind the ScenesÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what a month... if they also giveout the f2p update and the minigame from prev round...

what would it be? every week a new quest +minigame? time that i get my 85mining... (rune is also restored after a update)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Despite what all you others might think, i think this monts updates look awesome. + We'll get last months ones, so i'll have a blast. And to be hones i won't be disapointed no matter what.'

P.S. Where do these developers keep getting new ideas from. Don't you think that there is actually a limit to them? An update every week, boy, that's some imagination...

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

I think if the new magic spell list include summoning I better start stock souls. It will be the main rune in there (IMO).

EDIT: Just bought 1k souls just in case. if it won't be needed i can always teleother with them and get closer to lvl 95.

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

I think if the new magic spell list include summoning I better start stock souls. It will be the main rune in there (IMO).

EDIT: Just bought 1k souls just in case. if it won't be needed i can always teleother with them and get closer to lvl 95.

Possibly but it does refer to new runes...? :-k

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

"...and rumour has it that the crew buys runes from this ostracized tribe..."

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT

You might as well add the this to since they said they will also be updating with the stuff from June; Looks like a good month of updates ;>

Anyone ever had any Trouble Brewing? Well, this minigame certainly has, especially when you consider whatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s involved with brewing the famous Braindeath ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅrumÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

It could be just new rune shop. As I see it souls don't have alot of use atm. and in every summoning should be a soul or it just stand there lol

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

It could be just new rune shop. As I see it souls don't have alot of use atm. and in every summoning should be a soul or it just stand there lol

Maybe it refers to soul or blood runecrafting :-k

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT

Maybe it refers to soul or blood runecrafting :-k

:-k sounds reasonable :-k

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p