Summoning - your expectations?

X31x3

I will give you my left kidney if those new spells are going to be summoning, I think they're going to be a really nice set of spells with some extra teleports, but nothing more than that.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think that someone level 98 magic can summon a level 82 monster for a short period of time, maybe one minute, and can only use it against other monsters and you have to have a special "hard to get" object to use it.

i agree with that i dont wana see worlds swamped with noobs summoning monsters like crazy, if that does happen it will change runescape forever #-o

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Another mentally challenged Jagex update no doubt, you can expect the market to fall through, the wilderness to be removed, setable skills (/set allstats 99) what else.. anyone with a brain cell to be IP banned :-k

Nah rly it's gonna be a rip off another game like WoW or anything else that Jagex aspires to create their game to the standards of, hopefully it will never become something good. :3>

to me it sounds like you dont even like this game, why are you here?

To me it sounds like you play this game too much :3>

if its a new skill, it will maybe come out in the next five years, and still have enough bugs to kill a person

HAHA that was good, and true.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Another mentally challenged Jagex update no doubt, you can expect the market to fall through, the wilderness to be removed, setable skills (/set allstats 99) what else.. anyone with a brain cell to be IP banned :-k

Nah rly it's gonna be a rip off another game like WoW or anything else that Jagex aspires to create their game to the standards of, hopefully it will never become something good. :3>

Are you serious, did you just say that? There is no logic in your posts whatsoever.

welcometors8xn.png

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Are we all forgetting that EVERY monster in RS is Uber-weak?

The only ones that aren't weak are boss monsters and the level 90's and 360's from Fight Caves... :roll:

Why would you want to summon one to fight with you...?

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

Are you serious, did you just say that? There is no logic in your posts whatsoever.

Yes I am serious, Yes I did just say that, and there is plenty of logic in my posts > try re-reading \' .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

don't let this become a flame war.

i personally have no idea what the new spell set could be, but i'm thinking it could be things like teleport item to bank, be able to open bank in the middle of nowhere, so u can like get lobs while u train, or something like that

things that will help people do things better and faster

IF it is summoning I could care less about combat; it is easy enough to raise. I want to summon a beaver to help me wc or maybe a pelican to help me fish.

Beavers and Pelicans :3>

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Are we all forgetting that EVERY monster in RS is Uber-weak?

The only ones that aren't weak are boss monsters and the level 90's and 360's from Fight Caves... :roll:

Why would you want to summon one to fight with you...?

Would be a nice way to conserve food either way.

And not all the monsters are weak. They're weak to maybe a lvl 100, but not to someone thats like lvl 50. I think thats a point some people miss.

If you could pit a Lesser against another Lesser... while you can still attack without getting hit. Thats a pretty decent advantage, even for someone who barely uses any food.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

IF it is summoning I could care less about combat; it is easy enough to raise. I want to summon a beaver to help me wc or maybe a pelican to help me fish.

Beavers and Pelicans :3>

I think you might have something there. From reading the "Behind the scenes" I got the feeling that the new spells are not summoning, something different. But maybe it is summoning, but not in a combat way.

Maybe we'll be able to summon monsters to do some tasks for us. That would be a different and cool twist on the skill :)

manytradesur7.png

Current goals: Going for 80 80 80.

Recent goals achieved: 70 70 70 done.

Major Achievement: Fire Cape at 79 combat.

summmm2ad.png

has everyone forgotten about this post?

No, but ask him about the armor also. Someone with level 99 mage should ask him about his armor to see if they get a different reply.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

summmm2ad.png

has everyone forgotten about this post?

I see the picture...and that Mortifer said something about Summoning...but that doesn't mean summoning will/will not be in the game. It just means that in Runescape-land, necromancy and summoning aren't the same...like it says right there.

XXXX says I'm a noob. And then keeled me with his troop of lvl 100 CW buddies.

Yay for being a Dead Noob. XD

Your forgetting a very good motivation, money, if they were to make summoning, and have it has members only, the number of members would increase substantially, and Jagex would get a fiver for every new subscriber, thats alot of money if you it all up. and money, sadly, makes everything happen.

This is really pissing me off. Summoning is NOT a new skill. You will probably need a staff or a book to access another page of Spells just like Ancients, and I doubt it will be realeased this month.

cyco_1.jpg