Level 3 Clues.... It *can't* be just me...

Leesters

Since the update about 3 weeks ago, I"ve noticed a huge difference in the payoff for clues...

I do a ton of level 3 clues from Abbies.. And before this specific update, (Think it was the warrior guild) I would get something good from a level 3 once in a blue moon.

But since that update, I've done about 15 clues and from those I've gotten, Pirate hat, Dark Cav, Tan Cav, Zammy Helm, Sara Helm, 7 god pages, 2 blue dhide (G) tops, a blue dhide (T) top, and a blue dhide bottom (T).

I mean that can't be just luck. Anyone else having this kind of luck on level 3's? I think they ramped up the rewards on level 3's because of the price increases on the items. Robin hat is like 4 mil now?

Anyone else?

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmhmm....i got almost full set of each armor (didnt get ful rune (g) or (t) and no gilded....but i got full enchanted, full guthix, zammorak, sara, and even a robin :P lately i havnt done much clues but when i get them it does seem to be slightly more rewarding :-k

I'm 106 and I'd do it if it wasn't for what Reb posted...

If Reb jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

:lol: Who wouldn't? :wink:

Well, I've done 2 clues from Abby's today. I got some lobsters, sharks, nature runes, and of course the usual rune and black d'hide.

So in short, enjoy your luck. :D

3 years and not a decent item in ANY clue I've ever done, until recently. I've gotten gold trimmed kite (rune), two guthix skirts, and a zammy helm on 5 clues. All with quite generous rune/armour rewards as well, and a few god pages. I'm agreeing with you, because as Jagex's most smited player, I should never have that kind of luck :P Lol.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

This is strange indeed...i was on a streak of 10 (at least) where i got only rune items.

Now the last 2 weeks i have got these items

zammy skirt

rune gold skirt

sara skirt

zammy plate

guthix legs

sara helm

guthix plate

those 7 items in 9 clues

this is weird ...but i like it \'

btw- before the last 2 weeks i did like 30 clues total and only got 4 clues containing rare items

fight caves defeated 3/10/06 at 96 combat 77 range

99+ farming----99+herblore----99 range----99 thieving

213th to 99 herblore, June 29, 2007

i got a puzzle :wall: :(

I LOVE the puzzles, great stuff :P ! But yeah, I've been having some amazing luck from level 3 clues myself, although I don't get as many as you, lol. My latest clue which was several days ago, consisted of a Saradomin Platebody :D I hope this luck continues :pray:

i haven't done clues for ages. I left my lvl3 clue in my bank for over a year lol, so i would stop getting clue drops from monsters. But i think i'll strat again in the near future \'

Nighthawkpro(level-126)

all my clues give me dragonhide (:'() and sharkies (:)). i gave away some rune sets a while ago leaving me with two plates and two legs left. its still the same

worse, ALL the clues i've done (and ive done a lot recently) have yet to give me a puzzlebox :evil:

I mean that can't be just luck. Anyone else having this kind of luck on level 3's? I think they ramped up the rewards on level 3's because of the price increases on the items. Robin hat is like 4 mil now?

I bought a robin hat about two days ago for 3.4M. I sure hope they're 4M :lol:

Combat FTL

Combat_FTL.png

Guest mmortalone

pmg its t3h l33st3rs 1uck!!!1111!!!!

:shock: :shock:

nice clues, but i think its just you.

every time i do a lvl 3 clue im like :pray: but its like :boohoo: and im like :x

:-s

gotta love the "new" emotes :)

I used to never get clues and when I did I had never gotten anything better than a Rune Plate. These two weeks I've gotten a clue from blue dragons at the most every other inventory and at hell hounds I got clues within 15 kills (killed 5-7 got clue left, came back killed 5-7) and I've gotten Rune (g) helm, Guthix kite, and two rune (g) skirts.

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

i have noticed that the drops seem to be better too. I got 4 lvl 1 clues in one day while trying to get ham gear for new quest. I got black g helm, highwayman mask, and some random runes. Then i got a lvl 3 clue and got an h1 kite. Today i got a lvl 2 clue when i randomly attacked a guard and got g page 3 and orange boater. :)

IF this is true i'm making my ranger a member and going to kill some blue dragons, lol 8-)

Or if I could just remember the pass on my main... :evil:

Someone outta try this out or ask Jagex or something, I mean 17ish items in 15ish clues? for lack of a better word thats..

FRIGGING LEET

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

From a shade silver chest clue I got a Robin hood hat, a guthix skirt, rune battleaxe and random runes. You might be right. :-k

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"