What the... 126?

madman6510

Crazy... Maybe it exists.. Maybe it doesn't. Course then again, I remember when there was only like 10 servers :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the running myth is that world 126 is the test world for new spells etc by the mods, this way they dont have to create their own private servers.

im pretty sure 126 is a jaggymod only world for testing, period...

siggity siggity shwa

lol maybe there is world 126 with santa spawns in every town and u can acces it when u r lvl 126? hahahaha lol another reason to kill jagex... today its 2nd already lol

or maybe theres adult content in secret world 126??? lol if so y didnt they make it with world 69 :D

lol nvm im wondering y dont jagex make lvl123 wild...

Use Tinderbox -> RuneHQ / 32 more options

Probably is just jagex test server.. they had to choose one, and afterall, that would would be the most corrupted like someone already said.. 126's flock there, closely followed by noobs..

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

126: Not only max combat level, but also the theoretical max level you can get in a skill with the 200mil exp cap... ;)

but if they update and u can get the "theoretical" 126 lvl, ull be no longer lvl 126 combat...

AbandonnedEpicDpser25.pngAbandonnedHeroDpser22.pngWarpedEpicDpser25.png

126: Not only max combat level, but also the theoretical max level you can get in a skill with the 200mil exp cap... ;)

but if they update and u can get the "theoretical" 126 lvl, ull be no longer lvl 126 combat...

Hm good point. Still it's a weird coincidence (or?) that the theoretical max level is 126 too. :P

I was thinking of posting the same thing as wiz126 :P I guess world 126 is not in Vancouver, and they made the "Va1-Va3" thing just to confuse us :twisted:

Btw, 126 should be a f2p server anyway :shock:

Jagex is all evil :mrgreen:

S11m.gif
Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

Connection refused to contact bla bla bla

None of you can say it's the "Jagex Test Server", lol. They would just simply name any other Server they bought World 126, every server they buy, they don't have to title it a new world, they can just have a Server with no number, just a playable one. ;|

truth

I think that it's probably like some people said...

It's the JaGeX way to say that they forgot to ceate world 126.

Or maybe it's because it would be the "official" world for 126's and nubs would go there asking for free stuff... But I doubt that it's a test server.

JaGeX would probably buy a separate server not accessible from the website cuz they're not forced to name their world with numbers o_0

now, isn't it against the rules to post jagex's internal emails? doesn't it say it at the bottom of all emails from them?

oh, and when jagex respond like that, they mean that it exists but it's not for you - jagex are very good at announcing their own mistakes, which i salute them for

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

have any of tou seen that youtube movie about a world where the mods fight...they cast spells without runes, have 300+hp, and create random items? world 126 :twisted:

yow90.gif

drops: dragon-- none

barrows-- none

tzhaar---- obby shield (1), obby cape (1)

Sounds like the tech that answered your e-mail was bored and playing with your head. At least, that's what I would do if I had to answer help e-mails all day.

That made me laugh irl...

But, that is truely a conundrum, maybe once you hit cmb 126, you get a private invite from jagex =/

bloodelf-1.jpg

I tell the truth even when I lie.

Cooincedence? i think not! :shock:

callum6052.png

I think I'm back :O