What the... 126?

madman6510

If you go check, you can see that there is no world 126. 126 is the highest combat number. I would explain the mathematics behind it, but it makes me brain hurt. The only offical answer I've gotten is...

"Greetings Madman6510,

Thank you for your message. Indeed this is a puzzle even for the greatest RuneScape sages...

There are many theories, as you probably are aware. Amongst the denizens of RuneScape, the mages think there are complex mathematical laws which dictate that 126 is incompatible with life. Priests maintain that their gods have sealed it away, since they couldn't agree on who would control it... I'm sure there are many other wild and wonderful tales, but the truth is no-one is really sure.

Perhaps an enterprising adventurer such as yourself will find out the answer?

Hope you enjoy the game, whichever world you're on!

Don't forget to use the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker. You can also find help on all free player quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod French

RuneScape Customer Support"

I think they're hiding something...

EDIT: And another strange thing, they answered my query in LESS THAN 24 hours. I think they tried to come up with a lie before we could figure them out...

Retired

2169.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happens a lot, there used to be no world 105

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Happens a lot, there used to be no world 105

But by the sounds of that letter there might never be a world 126 :lol:

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

If you go check, you can see that there is no world 126. 126 is the highest combat number. I would explain the mathematics behind it, but it makes me brain hurt. The only offical answer I've gotten is...

"Greetings Madman6510,

Thank you for your message. Indeed this is a puzzle even for the greatest RuneScape sages...

There are many theories, as you probably are aware. Amongst the denizens of RuneScape, the mages think there are complex mathematical laws which dictate that 126 is incompatible with life. Priests maintain that their gods have sealed it away, since they couldn't agree on who would control it... I'm sure there are many other wild and wonderful tales, but the truth is no-one is really sure.

Perhaps an enterprising adventurer such as yourself will find out the answer?

Hope you enjoy the game, whichever world you're on!

Don't forget to use the RuneScape Knowledge Base to find the answer to your queries quicker. You can also find help on all free player quests through the QuestHelp system.

Yours Sincerely

Mod French

RuneScape Customer Support"

I think they're hiding something...

EDIT: And another strange thing, they answered my query in LESS THAN 24 hours. I think they tried to come up with a lie before we could figure them out...

Maybe they're saying that the lvl 126s are god-like, and a World 126 would be uncontrollable?

Sounds like the tech that answered your e-mail was bored and playing with your head. At least, that's what I would do if I had to answer help e-mails all day.

(now some1 quote me and add me to ur sig)

Sounds like the tech that answered your e-mail was bored and playing with your head. At least, that's what I would do if I had to answer help e-mails all day.

LoL, thats what I would do too.

cyco_1.jpg

Maybe it's a private server? Idk really... :-k

now that would be pretty cool all teh legends of runescape earn there own world and it would only be a private server for lvl 126's

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

they probably forgot to make a world 126 and invented that stupid story for their mistake...i reckon we'll see world 126 in 2 to 3 days

Ralvn.png

I believe they didn't make a world 126 because then people will think that a lot of lvl 126's go there, causing noobs to go there asking the high lvlers for free stuff, causing world 126 to be the official noob world.

Kuja_Cocoa.png

I know! World 126 is a secret hidden world that only mods can log in to!

The world includes:

-Fishing spots everywhere

-Runite ore everywhere

-Magic trees everywhere(with unlimited logs :twisted: )

and don't forget...Unlimited special attacks!

and of course the dragon plate!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

126: Not only max combat level, but also the theoretical max level you can get in a skill with the 200mil exp cap... ;)

Oooooh now that's quite cool, was it 125 on rs1?

And also a world 126 for only level 126 players would be cool aswell. I guess I'll just have to do some training and find out ;) only 44 levels to go :)

oversized.jpg[/bads]

they wont make a world 126 they have only for the cool ppl 8-) so theres one rule and one rule only there no zezimas aloud lol im just randomly coming up with crazy ideas