Woodcutting

gtacrackhead

Ive been woodcutting ever since I started this account(77 now) and people used to buy em for 300 a piece.

I took a three month break and when I came back and I se taht people now buy them for 200-250 each.

Can anyone explain this price drop?

And also, what level do yews start coming much more faster like willows?

tifsbti6oi.gif

mmm i always thought the drop was caused by the autoers. Once the JAXex introduced pure ess, all the autoers stoped getting ess because it was now worthless, like.. 10 gp ea. So they made yew autoers, therefor more yews on the market, and the price of them droped.

anyway, thats my 2 cents

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

air running?

mmm, world 16 i think. What you do, is take 26 ess to ppl in the air alter, they give you 2,5 k + 26 noted ess. You just go back and un note the ess, and run it back to them.

quick ways to make money if you got no other way

6CCmn.jpg

hm...i've never tried air running. but i think that the drop of the yew is definitely because of the freaking autoers...darn them to heck!

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

yea, but i guess its good for us fire makers lol :P i have tried air running.. it took me about 2 hours to make 100 k.. but its good for those low lvl players.

6CCmn.jpg

It was the yew autoers that caused the price drop. Construction had no effect, the prices never changed from what they were just prior to construction, in relation to the prices now. Blame the autoers! :evil:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

air running?

mmm, world 16 i think. What you do, is take 26 ess to ppl in the air alter, they give you 2,5 k + 26 noted ess. You just go back and un note the ess, and run it back to them.

quick ways to make money if you got no other way

That's right, but you only bring 25 ess.

4mu2n3o.jpg

taking a break

it doesn't mater what lvl your wc is, cutting a yew tree at lvl 99 is just like cutting it at 60, it will always be slow.

it gets alot faster, i know cuz im 99 :P

what do i know, i got 85 wc and stopped hehe, i guess i forgot the speed of wc... btw you have a nice wc lvl :3>

sorosigjq5.jpg

The speed thing only applies to Magic logs iirc. The speed of yews and below grows as your levels do... I could be wrong about the magic logs thing, as ive not tried it out myself, but im pretty sure that its correct. After 75 woodcutting, magic logs dont ever get faster.

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

it doesn't mater what lvl your wc is, cutting a yew tree at lvl 99 is just like cutting it at 60, it will always be slow.
Nope you cut faster the higher level you go if you don't belive me look in the knowledge base on the main runescape site.
ndn3master.png