prayer or yellow phat? (f2p only)

aidanryu

what if you where an f2p and you could choose to have a yellow phat or all the big bones the phat could buy (if you buy each 1000 big bones for half a mil each, and the phat is well worth over 100mil you got tons of xp right there)

so.. keep the always rising rare phat

or get a lot of prayer levels, 80+ prayer from level 1.

and why?

dieguarddie.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fat > prayer

As said above, you could easily merchant and get 99 prayer and another nice shiny fat...or even more fats!!! :mrgreen:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I'd normally say take the big bones because I prefer experience over money or cool items, but maybe buy the party hat and let the price rise. Sell it eventually and have more than enough money to buy big bones.

Bren

The bones for prayer.

A party hat is just a hat thats yellow. It doesn't give you nothing but 'popularity'.

Phats don't make you popular, they get you admiration and an increasing amount of money all the time, which you can then use to buy your little bones...

The point of buying a party hat in the case of 98% of all trades is because of the money.

jzk1lx2dy.gif

1.merchant

2.buy bones

3.merchant some more

4.buy phat :wink:

no its:

1.merchant

2.buy rares

3.merchant some more

4. buy more rares till its worth a pary hat

5.trade your rares for a phat

6. sell your phat after +2 months or when you are bored and buy big bones... \'

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

For sure the phat, simply because anyone willing to put the time and effort into it can get 99 prayer (and without spending a dime, boneyard anyone?),but few can get phats, as they tend to rise in price faster then most people can make money

Anyway...

Party hats have ruined RS's economy

Next time you're going to post, make sure you actually have some idea as to what you're talking about. Here's a few things to think about:

If phats are so bad for the economy, that means it would IMPROVE if they were removed. However, hasn't it occured to you that all the people with the cash to buy phats, if phats were removed, would then flok to other items?

There's 2 types of people who fall under this category:

People who are so insanely rich they keep their cash in phats so as not to hit the 3 bil money cap

AND

Considerably rich people with a few hundred mil to spend

Now, if phats were removed, these players would need something else to spend money on...

The first type would invest in expensive items, d chains, barrows sets etc.(Because that means fewer items need to be held to keep his/her wealth in mainly items) This would skyrocket the prices of all expensive items...

The other type of person would most likely invest in skills, buying up all the coal,ess, and all other basic materials they could get their hands on.

This would shoot up the price of all the basics.

Both of these things would be BAD, and the main reason prices have remained so firm in rs is because of rares.

Rares aren't bad for the rs economy, rares MAKE the rs economy.

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )

Party hats have ruined RS's economy

NO Jagex's rune ess and construction updates have ruined the economy. =;

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.