Anyone Ever see a Famous RS player? Post your pics!

WolfhunterXZ

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi 3rkid im lvl 138 i use super restores .im on piety full task and never let my strenth /attack go below 114. i use a sahra gs to heal and heal prayer. this way i complete every task 199 darks included in one trip

burrrppp

hi 3rkid im lvl 138 i use super restores .im on piety full task and never let my strenth /attack go below 114. i use a sahra gs to heal and heal prayer. this way i complete every task 199 darks included in one trip

Dark beasts are a little different from Dust Devils. ;)

Well since this thread has come back from the dead, I guess I'll post some pictures of people that have accomplished alot.

*Joins the trend of posting mutliple famous people in one picture* :P

Priscilla44 and Large Chief (Before either of them had 200M Smihing exp and reason for taking the picture was: Priscilla44 was #1 Smither, Large Chief was #1 F2P Smither)

jac6tv.png

Jan738 (One of the first to 200M Thieving Xp) and Matt258 (First with 2 200M Skills) at Kn1gh7 K1n6 200M Firemaking party.

sxdclz.png

i see this pic and makes me think all the good time i had with the OLD runescape, for me the old one was better. More original.

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

Saw both of them within 30 minutes :o .

Purple 0wnz I just randomly scrolled over at the fish guild, at the same world I am at nearly everyday, I was very surprised. (For those of you who don't know, hes imo a top 5 pker w/ a lot of vids).

090505224858.png

Then, I've been looking at this guy at the top of the boards since (until recently of course) and I finally got to see him =P~ . I saw he was on world 9 so I had to go zezima hunting. Lucked out and got the train in my first guess, Edge then we proceeded all the way past catherby.

090505231627.png

Name is in the middle.

090505231737.png

Haha look at top message.

Simply EPIC. I also have a pic of us rocking some afros.

rab1.jpg

Gawd darn! I wanted to do that! Had to go to bed after the clue I did though, was a bit to late for me. But it was GOOOOOD to see Rab again! I think last time I saw or spoke with him was back in late 2001 or early 2002!

For those who doesnt know; Rab was the first player to test/play out Runescape before it was fully released to the public, followed by Gugge and Lightning if my memory not failing me. =)

PS...Rab and Drew in afros? Bring it on! :mrgreen:

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

Haha Rob (Rabs newb, number 8 on the first made players)

rob1.jpg

Me and Rab is afros, I was also verifying the old rumor of a black party hat that seems to go around. (Like Sunli said, to those who don't know, Rab was the first registered player on Runescape)

rab6.jpg

Don't confuse Rab with Reb.

What are you on about? I've never even heard of a Reb.

Im sure some of you have seen this list before. It is in fact 100% accurate. If you know any of these players they should be able to tell you this is true.

How did this list come about?

Back in the day when a new skill came out, the highscores showed the top 2000 as the first 2000 to register for the game since everyone had the same amount of xp.

Credit to the one who deserve it - Rab. He is the one who originally had that list stored on his comp. Then it has been posted on several forums, by many different people.

Thanks Gugge.

heres the list.

1 Rab

2 Lightning

3 Merlin

4 Shark

5 Ignite

6 Mutant Mount

7 Ace2you

8 Rob

Rab was the first player to register, proof.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=250207