Anyone Ever see a Famous RS player? Post your pics!

WolfhunterXZ

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

warning famous noobs ahead!

[hide=]befrtd.png[/hide]

still unfinished

... yea i know i fail at photoshop blah blah blah

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

no1miner4ov.png

HOLY CRAP

I saw that guy today at edgeville bank, everyone was laughing at him because he was level 67 and a mod. I had no idea he was #1 in mining. =D>

I think Lover Romeo is rank 1 in agility, too. Or close to rank 1.

I've seen artemis1330 a couple of times. First time was when I was farming at the catherby patch. He was wearing his lava cape >.<, not his summoning cape.

I saw him again at the G E in world 22.

I also know 777knight777, who goes in a certain guy's clan chat. For you guys who don't know 777knight, he's rank 1 in fishing. He's really cool. =D

I somehow lost the screenshots. =(

:twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss: :twss:

Arisaka, the Japanese rifle. O_o

Tell me, did any of you happen to kill a red spy on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.

Hm, Lover Romeo, I think I saw him in Lightning's chat a long, long time ago. Didn't know he was famous then.

7,436th to 99 fishing on July 13, 2008

[hide=Quotes that I lol'd at]

the day the fantastic four come into runescape, i will eat my socks.

what kind of topic is this. ihaven't read it yet

but i now it must be stupid.

[/hide]

Unfortunately I no longer have the picture. But maybe almost two years ago (?) back when n0valyfe was playing and I just started membership there was a post on the forums that he was buying all magic logs on a certain world, in Lumbridge Castle cellar.

I doubted the post, but went anyway. And there he bought my magic logs, for a very nice price. And he even said thank you with a nice smiley haha.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Do Jagex mods count here? I got a couple:

[hide=J mods are stalking tipit!]From the early days of clan chat when tipitchat still existed, Mod Michael stopped by for a visit. The chat got really spammy after that and it filled quickly.

modmichaellw0.png

And a more recent one, this was from the recent Bandos TET trip. Mod Jon H stopped by. He nearly died at 9hp because he wasn't praying, and hinted to us that he had a lvl 70 wc/fletch skiller.

modjonaa1.png[/hide]

What's with the recent j mod visits at TET events? TETAU even had a visit on one of their recent events. Be afraid, they're going to shut us down!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

[hide=J mods are stalking tipit!]From the early days of clan chat when tipitchat still existed, Mod Michael stopped by for a visit. The chat got really spammy after that and it filled quickly.

modmichaellw0.png

And a more recent one, this was from the recent Bandos TET trip. Mod Jon H stopped by. He nearly died at 9hp because he wasn't praying, and hinted to us that he had a lvl 70 wc/fletch skiller.

modjonaa1.png[/hide]

What's with the recent j mod visits at TET events? TETAU even had a visit on one of their recent events. Be afraid, they're going to shut us down!

jmods can die? or do they do that thing like on tutorial island where if an npc gets u to 1hp, it keeps hitting 0s? hahahaha....wow lots of famous ppl here...yes we are more widely known to jmods than other sites, maybe because of our manners unlike places like rhq or zybez or w/e.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

modmichaellw0.png

modjonaa1.png[/hide]

I've been wondering if there was a tip.it clan chat. So it doesn't exist anymore?

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

modmichaellw0.png

modjonaa1.png[/hide]

I've been wondering if there was a tip.it clan chat. So it doesn't exist anymore?

there is but its not an "official" one but its forsakenmage

PlRATESHIP.png

I'm on Green098's ignore list :twss:

That's what happens when you salmon his chat a little too much....

Green098 is a girl...

And what started that salmon spam thing anyway? I remember spamming salmon in her clan chat in F2P awhile ago.

honestly... ive seen way to many that i dont even take screen shots anymore. most recent one is of enrix e b (rank 1 ranged).

but yea. ive killed blue dragons with lilyuffie88 and bluerose 13x (1st 99 smither).

became friends with zezima and his brother for a while after i sold them blue hides.

my best friend and me irl were actually really good friends with the old nite many years ago, used to do stuff with him all the time.

mined with lover romeo one night aswell. (fun conversationalist when hes in the mood to talk =P).

other then those i just see them randomly in my travels over the last 8 or so years..

dahha.png

borrow money off pessimists... they dont expect it back =P.

Unfortunately I no longer have the picture. But maybe almost two years ago (?) back when n0valyfe was playing and I just started membership there was a post on the forums that he was buying all magic logs on a certain world, in Lumbridge Castle cellar.

I doubted the post, but went anyway. And there he bought my magic logs, for a very nice price. And he even said thank you with a nice smiley haha.

ditto :P 'cept i sold him bow strings. he was dead nice.

Daffy_duck54.png

I lol'd at Gert dieing xD That was a funny screenie.

Seen Lilyuffie alot at w60 GOP. Never took a screenie or talked to her though.

Kingduffy when I was training for 99 fletch at edge bank along with Casserole. I should really start taking screenies.

The Larryr post was really touching. Amazing someone can amass that much rc xp =/. I'm working on that as my long term goal this year actually.

btw, the first page posts makes me miss rsc soooooo badly =(

120dgl.jpg

[hide=Ixindor]

Larryr

Here is what I have of Larryr. Since she (yes SHE) has retired, I think its ok to discuss her company. First off, Larryr was a lady. Her son, at a very young age started playing Runescape. She helped him play it and eventually he got bored of the game. She took over the account, and has been Larryr from that point on. Before anyone gets angry about Account Sharing, know that she went on the become a Player Mod. She was able to found a very profitable business in Runecrafting using the Double Nats at 91 profits to pay for Runners, Collectors and even a small Security Team. She was on a mission to get 200 Million exp in Runecrafting, but the Trade Restriction Updates single-handely and permanently crippled the her business beyond repair. She has since retired and the company has been permanently disbanned. She is currently the #1 Runecrafter with 157,034,220 exp. Second place only has 69,718,661 exp. That is a HUGE gap to fill has yet to be closed.

I personally made it from Runner to Collector. She paid hourly wages to Collectors. A solid 100k an hour (which was alot back then). I made my first Million GP there and soon left, with barely a Combat Level of 50. I even came back later to tack on a few other Millions so I could get the coveted Gilded Armor. She is still on my friend's list, although I haven't seen her login in ages. Here are some pics I took at a Company Meeting. I don't have any of on the job though. I kind of wish I did now. The structure of the company was astounding. Runners formed lines, Security tried to deter "Ess Thiefs" and it was a rather smooth operation. I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

Company Pics:For the Record, Larryr is the guy in Dragon with the White Phat (obviously) and I am the dude in Splitbark Armor with the Ham Hood...

group.jpg

group4.jpg

gruop1.jpg

gruop2.jpg

gruop3.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

This is the Inner Circle. People that Larryr trusted to help make the business better. Always looking for new ideas or ways of expanding the company.

untitled5.jpg

Funeral

Later down the road, tragedy struck our group. A Collector had died in Real Life. Lady Celtic, a long time friend of Larryr's and wife to the deceased, was able to let everyone know what had happened. I do remember distinctly that day...we all stopped working and gathered our black gear. We all met at the Monastery to pay our respects. At first, I always thought that an online funeral/wedding/whatever sounded ridiculous. But after seeing the respect of others in a civil manner in an Online Game made me change my mind. Even though the majority of us never knew each other outside of the game, we all came together to give respect to one of our friends who needed a little support. I have not heard from or seen Lady Celtic since the online funeral of her husband.

Funeral for a Friendfuneral1.jpg

untitled2-1.jpg

funeral2.jpg

Closing

In closing, I'd like to point out that all of this was done well before the Clan Chat feature was even conceived. Also, we only had the RSOF as our main point of Forum contact. But we succeeded at being the best. I see all the other posts of people that are just starstruck by Zezima, N0valyfe, etc... But I can't say I admire them as much as I admire Larryr. She was a great person to be around. She also made you rich in the process! But overall she made a company, that became a family. My first family. I will never forget you Larryr. You really made a difference in alot of different people's lives. I wish the best to you in whatever you are doing now.

Wow. I had no idea Runescape could be that cool. I also had no idea that a company of that caliber was possible on Runescape. And about the Funeral, I was genuinely touched by it... what a loss. You gave a very good explanation too, I read it all. That was very sweet of you to say what you said and to take the time to post that. I see now that true fame is not measured by how many people recognise you, but by how they recognise you. Very nice of you to share that :)

[/hide]

Was/Is Lady Celtic a player mod by any chance? I do remember seeing someone with either that very name or one very similar to it in Edgeville, world 99 bank a few months ago.

UnSpam:

Excuse my terrible terrible editing.

summoning3-1.png

The picture wasn't actually supposed to be of Gertjaars, but instead, of Darkendeos (The one doing the Summoning emote).

RIP Michaelangelopolous