Anyone Ever see a Famous RS player? Post your pics!

WolfhunterXZ

Bump?

I seen Samanthanz while doing Swept Away a few weeks ago.

EDIT: Total list of who I've seen:

Zezima

N0valyfe

Herbaman

The Old Nite

Sindylewhew

Lilyuffie

Choppermad

Jetys1

Empror1

Season

0xpx0

Lover Romeo

Casserole

Cyrano74

English King

Samanthanz

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larryr

Here is what I have of Larryr. Since she (yes SHE) has retired, I think its ok to discuss her company. First off, Larryr was a lady. Her son, at a very young age started playing Runescape. She helped him play it and eventually he got bored of the game. She took over the account, and has been Larryr from that point on. Before anyone gets angry about Account Sharing, know that she went on the become a Player Mod. She was able to found a very profitable business in Runecrafting using the Double Nats at 91 profits to pay for Runners, Collectors and even a small Security Team. She was on a mission to get 200 Million exp in Runecrafting, but the Trade Restriction Updates single-handely and permanently crippled the her business beyond repair. She has since retired and the company has been permanently disbanned. She is currently the #1 Runecrafter with 157,034,220 exp. Second place only has 69,718,661 exp. That is a HUGE gap to fill has yet to be closed.

I personally made it from Runner to Collector. She paid hourly wages to Collectors. A solid 100k an hour (which was alot back then). I made my first Million GP there and soon left, with barely a Combat Level of 50. I even came back later to tack on a few other Millions so I could get the coveted Gilded Armor. She is still on my friend's list, although I haven't seen her login in ages. Here are some pics I took at a Company Meeting. I don't have any of on the job though. I kind of wish I did now. The structure of the company was astounding. Runners formed lines, Security tried to deter "Ess Thiefs" and it was a rather smooth operation. I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

[hide=Company Pics]For the Record, Larryr is the guy in Dragon with the White Phat (obviously) and I am the dude in Splitbark Armor with the Ham Hood...

group.jpg

group4.jpg

gruop1.jpg

gruop2.jpg

gruop3.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

This is the Inner Circle. People that Larryr trusted to help make the business better. Always looking for new ideas or ways of expanding the company.

untitled5.jpg[/hide]

Funeral

Later down the road, tragedy struck our group. A Collector had died in Real Life. Lady Celtic, a long time friend of Larryr's and wife to the deceased, was able to let everyone know what had happened. I do remember distinctly that day...we all stopped working and gathered our black gear. We all met at the Monastery to pay our respects. At first, I always thought that an online funeral/wedding/whatever sounded ridiculous. But after seeing the respect of others in a civil manner in an Online Game made me change my mind. Even though the majority of us never knew each other outside of the game, we all came together to give respect to one of our friends who needed a little support. I have not heard from or seen Lady Celtic since the online funeral of her husband.

[hide=Funeral for a Friend]funeral1.jpg

untitled2-1.jpg

funeral2.jpg[/hide]

Closing

In closing, I'd like to point out that all of this was done well before the Clan Chat feature was even conceived. Also, we only had the RSOF as our main point of Forum contact. But we succeeded at being the best. I see all the other posts of people that are just starstruck by Zezima, N0valyfe, etc... But I can't say I admire them as much as I admire Larryr. She was a great person to be around. She also made you rich in the process! But overall she made a company, that became a family. My first family. I will never forget you Larryr. You really made a difference in alot of different people's lives. I wish the best to you in whatever you are doing now.

^^ love the siggy...with the colors of skill capes around the respective skills...

i dont have a pic but ive seen ltangel mining in the quarry a few months back

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I have pictures of Zezima, N0valyfe, The Old Nite, uloveme, aclaw, idodio, god, mage, enrix e b, and tons more all from 05-06. Some new pictures too of Zezima and some Jmods, but I really don't feel like searching through my thousands of screenies. Some I did happen to find (were @ top of folder)

[hide=Fat Wrecked]gczp6nbe0hprng00dxyd.png[/hide]

[hide=Aclaw]gnepam7ca9sv12lub8s8.png[/hide]

edit: just found some zezima pics but not gonna go look for more

[hide=Zezima]35nj1l6p8mxlcpxgw10q.bmp

1rp6ahdh4r7c6h80xx8p.png[/hide]

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Cool pics. Never seen anyone famous. And thats a great story about Larryr. The good 'ol RS. I remember those days. So fun... :cry:

I mean I don;t idolize famous players, but why hasnt Zezimz gone for 99 summoning?

Just seems wierd...

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

Larryr

Here is what I have of Larryr. Since she (yes SHE) has retired, I think its ok to discuss her company. First off, Larryr was a lady. Her son, at a very young age started playing Runescape. She helped him play it and eventually he got bored of the game. She took over the account, and has been Larryr from that point on. Before anyone gets angry about Account Sharing, know that she went on the become a Player Mod. She was able to found a very profitable business in Runecrafting using the Double Nats at 91 profits to pay for Runners, Collectors and even a small Security Team. She was on a mission to get 200 Million exp in Runecrafting, but the Trade Restriction Updates single-handely and permanently crippled the her business beyond repair. She has since retired and the company has been permanently disbanned. She is currently the #1 Runecrafter with 157,034,220 exp. Second place only has 69,718,661 exp. That is a HUGE gap to fill has yet to be closed.

I personally made it from Runner to Collector. She paid hourly wages to Collectors. A solid 100k an hour (which was alot back then). I made my first Million GP there and soon left, with barely a Combat Level of 50. I even came back later to tack on a few other Millions so I could get the coveted Gilded Armor. She is still on my friend's list, although I haven't seen her login in ages. Here are some pics I took at a Company Meeting. I don't have any of on the job though. I kind of wish I did now. The structure of the company was astounding. Runners formed lines, Security tried to deter "Ess Thiefs" and it was a rather smooth operation. I'll let the pics speak for themselves...

[hide=Company Pics]For the Record, Larryr is the guy in Dragon with the White Phat (obviously) and I am the dude in Splitbark Armor with the Ham Hood...

group.jpg

group4.jpg

gruop1.jpg

gruop2.jpg

gruop3.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

This is the Inner Circle. People that Larryr trusted to help make the business better. Always looking for new ideas or ways of expanding the company.

untitled5.jpg[/hide]

Funeral

Later down the road, tragedy struck our group. A Collector had died in Real Life. Lady Celtic, a long time friend of Larryr's and wife to the deceased, was able to let everyone know what had happened. I do remember distinctly that day...we all stopped working and gathered our black gear. We all met at the Monastery to pay our respects. At first, I always thought that an online funeral/wedding/whatever sounded ridiculous. But after seeing the respect of others in a civil manner in an Online Game made me change my mind. Even though the majority of us never knew each other outside of the game, we all came together to give respect to one of our friends who needed a little support. I have not heard from or seen Lady Celtic since the online funeral of her husband.

untitled2-1.jpg

funeral2.jpg[/hide]

Closing

In closing, I'd like to point out that all of this was done well before the Clan Chat feature was even conceived. Also, we only had the RSOF as our main point of Forum contact. But we succeeded at being the best. I see all the other posts of people that are just starstruck by Zezima, N0valyfe, etc... But I can't say I admire them as much as I admire Larryr. She was a great person to be around. She also made you rich in the process! But overall she made a company, that became a family. My first family. I will never forget you Larryr. You really made a difference in alot of different people's lives. I wish the best to you in whatever you are doing now.

I think Larryr was already 91+ before double natures came out, my brother used to run for him/her pretty often around 2005.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

Larryr

group.jpg

group4.jpg

gruop1.jpg

gruop2.jpg

gruop3.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

untitled5.jpg[/hide]

Funeral

untitled2-1.jpg

funeral2.jpg[/hide]

Closing

I think Larryr was already 91+ before double natures came out, my brother used to run for him/her pretty often around 2005.

I've also heard that she was a RWT who payed some of the runners irl money to run for her and then sold gold for more money.

4e0Vn.png

• 1 month later...

I have a picture of just me and the old nite rcing laws together, he didn't talk much but he was a nice guy =p Gave me some tips and helped me out with some issues i was having with quests....nice guy, too bad he died which is what everybody says happened....not sure if its true though, he hasn't done anything with the account for a long time by hiscores.

Whoever said "nothing is impossible", obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Are like 30% of the pics here Zezima pics? :o =/

I wonder why, I mean, it isn't like he is the most famous Runescape player of all time and is known throughout the universe or something...

I know, but add some variety =/

the old knight was cooler thou.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Larryr

group.jpg

group4.jpg

gruop1.jpg

gruop2.jpg

gruop3.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

untitled5.jpg[/hide]

Funeral

untitled2-1.jpg

funeral2.jpg[/hide]

Closing

Wow. I had no idea Runescape could be that cool. I also had no idea that a company of that caliber was possible on Runescape. And about the Funeral, I was genuinely touched by it... what a loss. You gave a very good explanation too, I read it all. That was very sweet of you to say what you said and to take the time to post that. I see now that true fame is not measured by how many people recognise you, but by how they recognise you. Very nice of you to share that :)