Anyone Ever see a Famous RS player? Post your pics!

WolfhunterXZ

Was/Is Lady Celtic a player mod by any chance? I do remember seeing someone with either that very name or one very similar to it in Edgeville, world 99 bank a few months ago.

UnSpam:

Excuse my terrible terrible editing.

[hide=]summoning3-1.png[/hide]

The picture wasn't actually supposed to be of Gertjaars, but instead, of Darkendeos (The one doing the Summoning emote).

If you notice in the 3rd pic from the bottom that's posted in Ixindor's post, Lady Celtic isn't a mod of any sort.

I did enjoy reading Ixindor's post, though. It's touching and inspiring. :)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was/Is Lady Celtic a player mod by any chance? I do remember seeing someone with either that very name or one very similar to it in Edgeville, world 99 bank a few months ago.

UnSpam:

Excuse my terrible terrible editing.

[hide=]summoning3-1.png[/hide]

The picture wasn't actually supposed to be of Gertjaars, but instead, of Darkendeos (The one doing the Summoning emote).

If you notice in the 3rd pic from the bottom that's posted in Ixindor's post, Lady Celtic isn't a mod of any sort.

I did enjoy reading Ixindor's post, though. It's touching and inspiring. :)

Those pictures are quite old, Pinkbullet3. It's very possible that Lady Celtic could now be a player moderator.

Lady Celtic has been online around 4 months ago, according to the trackers.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

[hide=]Copyofdelta81.jpg[/hide]

Slaying some fire giants in the CT, I couldent get him to talk for anything :roll:. Oh well

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

Used to see Galaxyg mining in dwarven mines f2p a long long time ago...

Sadly the only screen shots I had have been lost in the dozen formats since then...

not a very good post :) but had to brag

Probably have seen a lot more in my rs life, but for some reason Galaxyg stuck in my head

edit*

and only 1 more level til 1337... What happend?

[hide]x_kerdz_x.png[/hide]

I seen Chikoritapro a few posts up, what is she famous for? Was just wondering because I remember talking to her at a Star not long ago :?

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

I saw Lilyuffie88 at the runecrafting guild several days ago.

lilyuffie88.png

Edit: Paulrat3 (#1 crafter) is also there.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Lilyuffie is at GOP alot nowadays. Shame its not exactly her strong point =/. And as much as I hate to admit this, I completely froze up when I first saw her there. (It's what happens when you were rooting for her to beat Zezima on highscores for god knows how long)

120dgl.jpg

I seen Chikoritapro a few posts up, what is she famous for? Was just wondering because I remember talking to her at a Star not long ago :?

WTF? She's famous for something? I remember meeting her at a farming patch when I was a noob and commented on her firecape, then she added me after I asked. This was right up before I got 99 magic, so she could've done something amazing during that time frame. She became super preoccupied and started nolifing with private off. I talked to her a few times since then, but we no longer talk to each other. Anyway, she hates Tip.It. :thumbdown:

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

WTF? She's famous for something? I remember meeting her at a farming patch when I was a noob and commented on her firecape, then she added me after I asked. This was right up before I got 99 magic, so she could've done something amazing during that time frame. She became super preoccupied and started nolifing with private off. I talked to her a few times since then, but we no longer talk to each other. Anyway, she hates Tip.It. :thumbdown:

Runescape_designs_firecape_quadrupleflow.gif

Seem familiar?

She's the main model for the RS Wiki, but since she doesn't have 99 everything she sometimes gets people to dress up like her and display the summoning cape, and that sort of stuff.

This is all I got. About 6 weeks after the Hunter skill came out.

uloveme.jpg

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

Zezima just gained a level in summoning. Heres to hoping hes back for good. Order will soon be restored on RS High scores :P

Not that it really matters, but... Gertjaars has more total experience now, so if you're waiting for Zezima to be number 1 again, it's not necessarily going to happen as soon as he gets around to maxed total.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

You guys do realize that your favorite famous RS player is most likely a tandem of people, right? You call them he or she, when it is in fact "them".

Of course this breaks one of RS' main rules but nobody seems to care :lol:

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

You guys do realize that your favorite famous RS player is most likely a tandem of people, right? You call them he or she, when it is in fact "them".

Of course this breaks one of RS' main rules but nobody seems to care :lol:

i see how this is possible. if lover romeo doesnt bot or no life, he obviously shares his acc to get 200m mining exp, which he is at this exact moment 750exp away from...

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Zezima just gained a level in summoning. Heres to hoping hes back for good. Order will soon be restored on RS High scores :P

Not that it really matters, but... Gertjaars has more total experience now, so if you're waiting for Zezima to be number 1 again, it's not necessarily going to happen as soon as he gets around to maxed total.

Zezima's not number 1? I was under the impression that he still was.

Funorbhiscores.png

At any rate, my "famous person sighting" would be 777knight777, the #1 ranked fisher and first to 200m fishing xp. It wasn't so much a sighting as it was training in the same spot and world for 2 months--my 99 fishing goal happened to coincide with his 200m fishing experience goal.

777knight777.png

I only ever saw him wearing that outfit...it's him on the right and me on the left there.

• 1 month later...
It's not often that you see the No.1 Woodcutter as well as the No. 1 Ranger.

thepower7enrixebhj1.png

This is just Enrix on his own a minute before the previous pic:

enrixebea4.png

Oh, 2 years ago I sold some dragon scale dusts to Enrix E B. He gave me my first 1M. He's quite a cool person. Well, that's the most famous person I've ever met and talked with in RuneScape ::'
bannerzi.gif

this was last summer mind you

[hide=]zezimafs090708.png[/hide]

i really dont give a rats [wagon] about " famous" players tbh, but i thought it was rather nice to see him on a training spot (he was also talking btw)

Lord_Beloved.png