Harder? Monkey Madness or Desert Treasure.

Vaki_Sanake

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have to agree that DT is much harder than MM. I mean, there is only one boss in MM, and four in DT... and two of them use melee AND mage. Granted, the demon from MM does too, but it's easy to get out of his melee range and protect from melee. I beat MM easily in one day. Also, DT has much more difficult requirements.

i haven't done desert treasure yet but i hope to start soon. i've done monkey madness though.

from what i hear desert treasure is a lot harder

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

wow, i don't even remember mm being hard... and I did it on my pure at like 70 combat with only 34 prayer :shock: Ive done dt twice and it's not that hard either, with 43 prayer its pretty simple. But the hardest quest ever is legends... yes, legends. In rsc tho :wink: I did it at level 72 in rs1 like a month after it came out, and it literaly took me a week to finish. I had to fight level 176 demons without prayer OR food (you couldn't eat or drink pots in combat) with level 60 stats. Talk about a chalenge. It was well worth it up untill they noobed it over in rs2

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

For god's sakes I'm not asking what you think the hardest quest was or asking how hard they are. I'm asking you what of the two quest do you think is harder?

What's so dang hard about that?

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

Monkey Madness. I too died, but by monkey archers and poison.

I also forgot tele runes once, so I was forced to give up my rune large and died again. And that darn poison.

This might also be because I was alot lower level when I did monkey madness, but desert treasure was rather easy when I think about it.. :-k

cocojo.png

monkey madness is pretty easy, but if you just snare, mage spell, mage spell, mage spell, mage spell, then snare again all you have to do is pray from the things that are hitting you like skeletons. meh, idk, its like of 50/50

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Mourning's end 2 is the hardest quest in the game, followed by Imp Catcher (sweet jesus that I had terrible luck getting the black bead) :cry:

Desert Treasure is a lot more harder than Monkey madness,

I did monkey madness with ease at lvl 85, yet my friend a lvl 103 couldent do it,

depends..

but i think MM is easier.

;D

Desert Treasure is harder. No doubt. The boss in MM can be killed without ever taking damage. In DT all four bosses can hit you as they use different attack styles. However the questing part of MM is harder than that of DT (The bits of running through caves and the monkey village).

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I did DT at like 102 Combat or something silly like that, so I just walke straight through it. Only failed the Pyramid once, and that was on the first level so not far to walk.

MM however was a pain in the [wagon]. Admittedly I did it at a much lower level, but the continued trips to and from the island, the tedious jail escaping, and the constant threat of danger made it a lot harder than a few easy bosses in DT IMO.

monkey maddne sis that really really much harder

in monkey maddnes i had like3 or 4 times i was almsot dead while wheni did desrtreasure ( wasonly a few combat lvls alter no big difference) i never die d not even almsot died because you can pray anytihng you see in the quest

Monkey madness is easiest.. can do it on any level all they need is 43 prayer..

um you dont even need 43 prayer, i did it without and im a pure =]

YOU MONGOOSE!

If I were a woman, I'd ask you to have my children.

wow, i don't even remember mm being hard... and I did it on my pure at like 70 combat with only 34 prayer :shock: Ive done dt twice and it's not that hard either, with 43 prayer its pretty simple. But the hardest quest ever is legends... yes, legends. In rsc tho :wink: I did it at level 72 in rs1 like a month after it came out, and it literaly took me a week to finish. I had to fight level 176 demons without prayer OR food (you couldn't eat or drink pots in combat) with level 60 stats. Talk about a chalenge. It was well worth it up untill they noobed it over in rs2

~Bepo

legends on rsc is near impossible no1 had the smithing lv, mage lv, herblore lv or did family crest

racerboy.jpg

rsc vet been playing since dec 2001

Truthfully, I'd have to say none of the above. Monkey Madness was slightly more challenging than desert treasure, but if you want a real challenge, do Mournings end part 2. with a ton of pots, it's easy... unprepared and you'll die.

The Zebera is getting faster! The road to 99 Agility

Previous 99s (in order)

Fishing, November 23rd, 2009.

Attack, November 23rd, 2009 (got it about 10 minutes after Fishing)

Hitpoints (well, it was back then), December 28th, 2009

Defence, February 27, 2010

Even though I haven't done DT, it seems harder to me. Monkey madness is a cakewalk if you have 43 prayer, something you (I think) can't say of DT.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I would say Monkey Madness, before you get that ammy that allows you to turn into a monkey. Desert Treasure was fairly easy, the ice diamond was a bit harder but both of these quest aren't hard. I just got lost on Monkey Madness. :roll:

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK