Runescape Poll Option - No music on title?

Esper_Jones

Well, if you realized this week's poll is about why people use low detail.

One of the options is "To avoid the title screen music so I can listen to my own music instead."

Maybe if enough people vote for that, they'll do something about it?

Edit: Runescape Poll

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

there is!! *very quickly goes to rs to vote for that one" i hate the rs music! it drives insane and its so annoying having to to listen to it when i log in

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

there is!! *very quickly goes to rs to vote for that one" i hate the rs music! it drives insane and its so annoying having to to listen to it when i log in
dude theres an options menu in the rs screen(it has a wrench icon)where you can turn music to 0.and if ur gonna get mad about the login thing.....type ur name and pass fast...lol
I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

dude theres an options menu in the rs screen(it has a wrench icon)where you can turn music to 0.and if ur gonna get mad about the login thing.....type ur name and pass fast...lol

It plays on my speakers, and I set my music to 0. The login screen should be sound off by default and have a little button at the top to play music or not. Or remember the last login option.

sigbad0xt.jpg

yes but its actualy only annoying when u are switching worlds and then u have to wait for ur account to be transferred so u cant rush that <.<

so *peep* with the music!!

(and thats my oppinion! :notalk: )

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

I was playing RS after i was suppose to get to bed cuz i couldnt get to sleep and my speakers were on and parents heard it and i got busted..Then the next day i yelled "FRIG THE OPENING MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yow90.gifsingle_skill1133730550.png

if you want to turn all sound off for rs go into the volume control(on your computer) and turn SW Synth down or mute it :o

Software synthesis mutes my MP3s as well. :\

sigbad0xt.jpg

The music really isn't that bad lol..

It's bad when you're playing your own music at max volume, and then the MIDI starts to play :\

sigbad0xt.jpg

It is good sometimes but when I want to listen to something else I have to pause my music, and I hate that. Please make a choice at the corner to get rid of sound.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

It is good sometimes but when I want to listen to something else I have to pause my music, and I hate that. Please make a choice at the corner to get rid of sound.

Well I wouldn't really want to click everytime I get to the load up screen. I'm not totally sure they can set that to always off if you want for the load up screen. Does it play on low detail? I remember going on low detail and my Sister's laptop and still heard it.

But it's bearable, I let my music play over it sometimes because it really doesn't bug me. Sometimes I pause my music too if it's a good song, and I luckily have a keyboard with the music controls on it, so I press Play/Pause without going to the program. :thumbsup: Good stuff.

61784167.jpg

i never seem to notice it. just use ss, it has a mute rs music option :thumbsup: , and no it wont steal your pass.

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

i never seem to notice it. just use ss, it has a mute rs music option :thumbsup: , and no it wont steal your pass.
Doesn't matter if it steals pw's or not you're not supposed to talk about it here.

I use the low-detail option a lot because:

1) I can't stand the runescape music.

2) Runs faster on my computer.

3) I always try to get in packed worlds (World 2, 9, 6, 18) and it cuts down the lag a lot.

I really wouldn't like it if they added the music to low-detail, but I wouldn't be motivated enough to act on it.

Slack_Tide.png