Is THIS supposed to happen???

iwatake

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teleother jad into w2 park??? hmmm... ... ... ... ( can you imagine the faces of all those merchants if a little thing on the bottom of there screen came up saying" LOOK OUT, HERE COMES TZ-TOK-JAD!!!")

Me: :| :? :XD: *runs*

Merchants: :ohnoes: *logs*

J Mod: :shock: :-k :anxious: *walk away* :-w

Jad: :twisted:

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

I tellyed out of D treasure pyramid once and a scarab followed me out.

It was funny. Everyone was like *?

EVen worse, while i was trying to talk with the weird floaty guy to finish the quest last week, SCARABS SPAWNED!!! i was running around to trap them behind a chair. then, a lvl 100 ran like mad when he saw them :lol:

Isn't there a fairy ring that takes you to abby demons? Try getting one of THOSE to tele with you... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yah I would hate one of those things that barely hit or hit hard to come near me :ohnoes:

deadforumslol.png

nice find, but if you have ever tried using the f/rings without the dramen staff, a msg comes up....

with the msg in mind, i have no idea how the heck a jackal would get there, but i suppose he smelt some sheep....

teleother jad into w2 park??? hmmm... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ( can you imagine the faces of all those merchants if a little thing on the bottom of there screen came up saying" LOOK OUT, HERE COMES TZ-TOK-JAD!!!")

I'd have half an invo of Prayer Pots, and get switching while grabbing phats :D :twisted:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

teleother jad into w2 park??? hmmm... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ( can you imagine the faces of all those merchants if a little thing on the bottom of there screen came up saying" LOOK OUT, HERE COMES TZ-TOK-JAD!!!")

I'd have half an invo of Prayer Pots, and get switching while grabbing phats :D :twisted:

i second r idea. lol. hurray for mass amounts of phats
untitled6kv7.gif

I'd go and get KQ and bring her to W2...fianlly! The duel bwtween Jad and the KQ

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

Jad would probably get a nervous breakdown. Imagine having all those people screaming and making a huge fuss. Then he'd have to go to the psychologist and everybody in Tzhaar would be angry at whoever's bright idea it was to tele him in the first place.

I'd go and get KQ and bring her to W2...fianlly! The duel bwtween Jad and the KQ

jad would get owned sooo bad, that is if it's the first form of KQ because of her protection prayers...

DRkMper0r.png

RSN: DRkMper0r, AKA: LORD DARK-EMPEROR

~proud owner of a fire cape (94 combat) on 26th of july 2006~ 3rd time was the charm!

That made me lmao irl! :lol: :XD:

:shock: ouch that musta hurt, it made me lol though

TifSig.jpg

That made me lmao irl! :lol: :XD:

:shock: ouch that musta hurt, it made me lol though

lol ya...if i could tele other anything to anywhere id tele everyone at world 2 varrock to the deepest wildy... \'

Dr_Brinner.png