"Rare" Items

BWebb55

I've been wondering, seeing D Chains and Barrows everywhere I go...exactly what is a rare item these days?

I'm not talking about Party Hats or Masks....

I mean, what are items that are not millions and millions, but you don't anyone wearing/using anymore, but still, when you see one, you automatically go, "Hey it's a ..."

We all know about the Fire Cape, as that is a item that is difficult to obtain. But what items do you consider to be rare that nobody has these days, and what do you consider rare items to be these days?

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Onyx Necklace?
i second that. reason why it'd be rare: no one would want to waste 5M worth of an item on something (currently) useless.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

phats are only rare because only people that own them these days are merchants + a few players who got them fror under 50M
I'm not talking about Party Hats or Masks....
Euhhnn? :P

Never seen granite legs or onyx necklace. Anything that is rare because of how useful it is, is no longer rare, lol.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

in the legends quest, when you try to make a deal with the demon, he gives you a black dagger, it is wieldable, and if you manage to get 2, you keep one at the end of the quest. it looks so awesome :P

i have it btw...

siggity siggity shwa