BWebb55

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

onyx necklace never seen one and prolly never will

NOT THE AMULET :-w

I've seen a picture of someone with one...I have have never actually seen someone wearing one in the game though.

100combat7xp.gif

Don't free Durial. Put this in your sig if you believe in justice.

Full Menaphite, Full Desert (Not the white ones, the ones that are brown Prince robes), full Slave robes, full Mourner, and the Gnome Bazooka maybe

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

I have seen all of the things listed here, as well as the actual "rares" in game, barring one. I've YET to see someone wearing or selling/trading full infinity. I've been playing for a year or so and been a member for a little over a month, and am fairly convinced that that's just about the rarest item in the game.

Oh, granite legs, which a lot of people have said? Got it as a drop on a troll slayer assignment about 2 weeks in and wore them for about a week. :lol:

^^you don't get granite legs from trolls.

Rarest I'd say is any of the Obsidian weapons from TzHaar. The only one I've EVER seen is the sword, and that's because I own it.

Nobody seems to wield the Skull Sceptre either.

Never seen granite legs or onyx necklace. Anything that is rare because of how useful it is, is no longer rare, lol.

My friend and his Fiance have one of each of those...Oddly Enough I've only seen them once with them on :o

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

id say onyx neclace, ive only seen it once, on someone randomly. I wouldnt say granite legs because i had 4 of them at one time right when they came out x.x a merchant died and didnt respond to my pms so i sold em and went back to barrows

aquasig2lc8.png

^^Click For Monster Hunting Blog (180M+ in drops)^^

Yea I'd say a true full mime is pretty rare. I've seen people with the mask and shirt on, but black legs instead of mime. Zombie is definately not rare, ive gotten like 5 sets worth, keep droppin em ;) Full infinity takes the cake as ive never even seen a single infinity item let alone the whole thing. As for a single item, granite legs win.

Barrows Items: Karils Xbow x2, Coif

http://www.lost.eu/ce01

As for infinety i've seen a few times and i do mean the full set mind you the same person wore it every time but i'd have to say granite legs take the cake and i thought they were just never truly released because i looked at the forums when they came out but i guess its just another good reason to ge my slayer to 72 !

Just an average player with a horrible name...

Full Menaphite, Full Desert (Not the white ones, the ones that are brown Prince robes), full Slave robes, full Mourner, and the Gnome Bazooka maybe

I saw at least three people wearing full menaphite today when I was picking flax lol.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?