War of the Classes

Sy_Accursed

After reading one or two threads on similar matters and headin Duke_Freedom words

I got to thinking, why is it the different classes in Rs judge each other?

I mean you have pures, merchants, skillers, questers, pkers, stakers

But why is that they all judge one and other?

Merchants and alike are quick to call skillers noobs for thier lack of riches

Skillers will call merchnats dumb for being money obsessed and pures stupid for only doing 1 skill (as in a skill pure)

Peoeple think questers are insane as quest are 'worthless'

and so on

But why judge each of the other groups and only think urs is the correct way to play?

I mean there is something to be learnt from each group

The talent needed to get tactics right to pk and stake, the puzzle solving and logical skills needed to be a quester, the art to succesfully merchant, the work ethic to be a skiller, the dedication to be a pure.

Maybe if everyone stop and thought for a moment before judging others for doing things differently rs would be a better place?

Just thought I'd throw this out there to try and get some disscussion going

And I am not trying to be high or mighty or anything cause I know I have my self judged pures etc in the past

So post away with your thoughts and cheers for getting me thinking on this matter Duke!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I think Zezima would not be judged?just being jealoused

What is tht meant to mean?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Agreed.We could all learn something from each other after all.

Maybe people need to feel superior than each other or just can't understand that different people have different likes & dislikes or they want to play it in a way?

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

i think it si kinde treu i dont know alto of people that ahve jsut like me the full 219 quest points because they thinkit is timewasting junk

you sir, i assume are from a foreign country, but your spelling is slightly off. im not trying to be mean, but you may want to brush up on your english grammar skills so some people dont flame you.

and yeah it does take a while to do 100+ quests.

i think it si kinde treu i dont know alto of people that ahve jsut like me the full 219 quest points because they thinkit is timewasting junk

you sir, i assume are from a foreign country, but your spelling is slightly off. im not trying to be mean, but you may want to brush up on your english grammar skills so some people dont flame you.

and yeah it does take a while to do 100+ quests.

yeah doing all the quests is quite a feat, especially when you don't use guides for the majority.

Its not so hard once you have caught them up though as I find my stats are normally more than enouhg for new quests so I can take 1 day from skilling a week to do the new quest

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I like quests (214qp)

I like skills (1550 total I think)

I like pures (got one :P)

Only thing I don't like are merchants.

sig3xj6.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

^^ Support it or get confused by pixel-mess :D

there is one class i judge and hate: cheaters (hackers, scammers, autoers....)

apart from that ive not got any problems with other classes; i hate dueling, pking, and merchanting, but not the people who choose them

i also dont understand why people make skill pures (train one skill on a certain account, why dont they just do it on their main)

BTW: im a skiller/quester

and dont say quest are useless;

things you wont do or use with 0qp

rune plate, d hally, d long, d daggers, d skimmy, crital bow, cristal shield, barrows (priest in peril), herblore, runecrafting... (do i need to continue?)

hmmm...

I too also have over 205QP

but would consider myself a skiller (still with a long way to go!).

I admire pkers an stakers, I couldn't do it as it doesn't intest me.

However I do dislike merchants! it takes little skill to buy things cheap an then sell at a higher price. furthermore I used to HATE them draining the magic shop in yanille of runes - or any other shops for that matter, so u can never get anything without payin super-over priced goods off them.

its nothing like 'racism'. their style of game play I just find annoying! so.. sorry :P

proudguildmasterng2.png

Messiah2k02.png

Staff of BrOTHOr

Dispite the fact i hate merchants and pkers, runescape is what you make it... The whole aim is that it is open ended. Even if you have billions of cash and several phat collections there is still more to do. You could help noobs by showing them how to complte a quest...

So whilst i judge them they can do what they want if it makes them feel good

I dont think i wrote that well but meh...

Good point (by you btw)

Matthew T-D

Whip drops: 9

Abyssal head drops: 3

I like quests (214qp)

I like skills (1550 total I think)

I like pures (got one :P)

Only thing I don't like are merchants.

lol whats wrong with merchants ? I like them because they can supply me with goods quik and easily, slightly overpriced. I love em lol =)

I also like skills 1631 total, I like pking, I like pures I have one, I like questing, near 200 QP. I never even thought of someone being less because of the way they play the game....

Maybe you just saw a few of these and overgeneralized.

Same could be because I was almost every other class :wink:

When I started to play: noob class - didn't know what to do.

After figure out what should I do in the game and found a desire for blue mask (500k back then) I start to merchant rune armors until I got one and keep merchant while doing skill untill I could efford phat.

After that I start doing quests and still do (219 qp) and keep working on skills (Total lvl 1871).

The only class I never was is pure / pker. I think the only reason is because I aways have this half second lag that provent me from feeling safe.

I think you should combine more then 1 class for example skiller/merchant and/or quester. or pure/pker/merchant/skiller and such.

What I really don't understand is people that have more then 2 accounts and waste so much time on each one instead of work on 1. (2 I can understand - 1 main + 1 pure pker/dueler).

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

Same could be because I was almost every other class :wink:

When I started to play: noob class - didn't know what to do.

After figure out what should I do in the game and found a desire for blue mask (500k back then) I start to merchant rune armors until I got one and keep merchant while doing skill untill I could efford phat.

After that I start doing quests and still do (219 qp) and keep working on skills (Total lvl 1871).

The only class I never was is pure / pker. I think the only reason is because I aways have this half second lag that provent me from feeling safe.

I think you should combine more then 1 class for example skiller/merchant and/or quester. or pure/pker/merchant/skiller and such.

What I really don't understand is people that have more then 2 accounts and waste so much time on each one instead of work on 1. (2 I can understand - 1 main + 1 pure pker/dueler).

Totally agree with tht point

Plv6Dz6.jpg

That's why I've at least TRIED doing everything. I've sort of settled down as a combat trainer, skiller, and quester, just because those are my favorite things. However, since I've tried the other ways of playing rs, I can appreciate them and respect them.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

After reading one or two threads on similar matters and headin Duke_Freedom words

I got to thinking, why is it the different classes in Rs judge each other?

I mean you have pures, merchants, skillers, questers, pkers, stakers

But why is that they all judge one and other?

Merchants and alike are quick to call skillers noobs for thier lack of riches

Skillers will call merchnats dumb for being money obsessed and pures stupid for only doing 1 skill (as in a skill pure)

Peoeple think questers are insane as quest are 'worthless'

and so on

But why judge each of the other groups and only think urs is the correct way to play?

I mean there is something to be learnt from each group

The talent needed to get tactics right to pk and stake, the puzzle solving and logical skills needed to be a quester, the art to succesfully merchant, the work ethic to be a skiller, the dedication to be a pure.

Maybe if everyone stop and thought for a moment before judging others for doing things differently rs would be a better place?

Just thought I'd throw this out there to try and get some disscussion going

And I am not trying to be high or mighty or anything cause I know I have my self judged pures etc in the past

So post away with your thoughts and cheers for getting me thinking on this matter Duke!

I only have 1 problem with merchant's. I would wager at least 90% of them are scammers. If they see a chance to take advantage of someone, they would. That's the only thing I have with any of them. I don't mind those people

Merchants... I'm another one who likes actually playing the game, not standing around spamming the chat trying to sell things. It annoys me when merchants buy an item off me then turn around and start immediately start selling it at ~20% more in the same place. It annoys me more to think that they'll probably actually sell it and make profit when I was the one to get the drop. <.<

Not to mention lots of people who "merchant" are really walking the fine line next to item scamming. A merchants job is to take as much of the buyer's money as they can manage, after all. It's not the merchant's fault if the other party doesn't know the value of an item. -.-

But it's really merchants chat spam that bothers me the most. Whether by autotyper or by hand, my rule of thumb is if someone fills up the chatbox without anyone else speaking, they go on ignore.

But, on the other hand, I know that I don't have the patience to sell high and buy low. Honest merchants are just making money by spending time and effort on an activity that I don't enjoy. So I try not to look down on them too much, even though their practices often upset me.

Skill total 1750+, combat 102 Ranger.

Like finding safe spots? A Guide to Monster Blocking.

It's not th class, it's the person, I have a good friend and he's a merchanter, and he's really nice and I've never seen him say noob once.

While I'm a bit of everything except merchanting, I know some people that do everything and are total idiots and are just mean.

It's the person, not the class, if it was the class it would be classism.

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

Agreed.

I only merchant (simply selling stuff) when I need to.

I'm only a skiller when training a certain skill. I've always been a slight strength demon, 80 str, 70 attack, 68 def (getting to 70 currently, so "skilling" on defense)

I don't stake, but I do have fun dueling with friends every now and then!

I've gone PKing before, but I don't do it usually. I don't like PKers because all they do is PK and annoy me when I'm trying to do something.

I'm a quester mainly, but the rest of the time, I help around with people or do some stuff.

204 quest points baby :) gotta raise my skills up to do the rest of the quests mwahaha :D

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D