Heart Forums.. - Fixed: Up & Running Again

xXru1n3dXx

That nub trip was the highlight of my week. I got whacked by soultar for bringing a dds though... Just wanted some adequate weaponry for my first ever kbd trip. Now that I know it isnt that hard, I think i'll bring a rubber chicken next time.

You act like the game community is like the stinking bowels of hell.... In all reality.. its much.. much... worse.

untitled6kv7.gif

To the people who don't know what heart was, it is/was a 95+ combat required Pest Control group which was basically the most active out of all of the PC groups.

i doubt that they were the most active. i mean heartreturns seems to always do better and stay away from them.

but, hm a brute force cracker takes a long time, so the admin must have had a very easy password, or whatever forums they used like invision's free has bad security. he could have ran more then 1 cracker to do it

and please people LEARN he did NOT HACK THEM, he CRACKED THEM

Oh well, i heard that heart unit had hundreds of spies, so that withing 5 minutes, the world would be swarming with noobs. Maybe the hacking will bring something good, like more secure forums and no more leaking of the world.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Yes, some nerd who get's excited by watched animal* and other * hacked Heart Unit forums.. What a no-lifer.

I guess he's just a fat kid who can't get friends irl or in rs. So, he hacks the forums..

:wall:

why fat..lol..i dunno what the forum is could anyone tell me?

rangingu4fun.png

To the people who don't know what heart was, it is/was a 95+ combat required Pest Control group which was basically the most active out of all of the PC groups.

i doubt that they were the most active. i mean heartreturns seems to always do better and stay away from them.

but, hm a brute force cracker takes a long time, so the admin must have had a very easy password, or whatever forums they used like invision's free has bad security. he could have ran more then 1 cracker to do it

and please people LEARN he did NOT HACK THEM, he CRACKED THEM

Yeah didn't think anyway would say that. It takes zero skill at all to Brute somthing. Anyways glad there back up.

cyco_1.jpg

ey xx i signed up for in that site, and it took foreverrrr to just get an approval. Now i just forget bout it lol but thanks for the info

yeah i tried to join heart unit at first but i never got aproved for a few days so i went to affliction and got aproved in under a day!!!

RSN: Bantam222 [105 combat] [1578 total level]

1gp.jpg

Support my quest for 1600 Skill Total!

ey xx i signed up for in that site, and it took foreverrrr to just get an approval. Now i just forget bout it lol but thanks for the info

yeah i tried to join heart unit at first but i never got aproved for a few days so i went to affliction and got aproved in under a day!!!

Yeah but you had to be in IRC alot and when a voice finally accepted your app by talking to you ingame, you had to wait for your account to be changed to a member by an admin, which was a tough job for them as there were alot of apps, and a small amount of admins. Might take a while, but it was somewhat more secure towards spies.

Site is http://z13.invisionfree.com/HeartUnit/index.php?act=idx BTW.

Lol, what a no skiller. Theres more skill in opening a word document then brute forcing a forum lol, what a noob.

By the way, brute force aint hacking people, so dont go thinking hes pro or anything :shame:

I doubt that's the truth though. A brute force against anything more than a 4 character password would take ... years.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

lol good thing there was no goatse or those 3 old men :roll:

Lemon party ftw, eh?

Does anyone know if the hacked site really did contain a virus? I was curious :-w

:lol:

There is much worse than Lemon party... trust me :-X

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig