Potentiol Pest Control Change

Luke

well..JaGeX staff were at pest control the other night..and when the staff go somewhere, it is for a reason, and this morning a message came through irc...it might not be real..but it could be...

(08:59:01) <+`SonyBotSS> [sonyBot] [botnet GLOBAL] To all runescape members, Jagex is most likely going to reduce the exp you recieve at PC to 1/4th the regular exp and lower the money recieved. Confirmed with Mod Paul.

Lots of people use pest control for the fast xp and easy money..but soon it could be taken away

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they nerf those things, they better give us more points per game then!!

otherwise so many people will be putting in combat rings into their houses for almost unlimited training for pvp

combat rings... i doubt thats good exp, i dunno but still... what? just a whip and ammy and defenders on your friends for hours?

:| I hope that's fake.

Could be, but i just thought i would post it so people can atleast expect it. I really doubt it is fake though :boohoo:

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

if they nerf it, yes they will have to make it give more points or only slightly nerf it..

i mean its hard sometimes to win when you have idiots

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Yes! I like this because, now i don't have to keep on thinking about pest control xp...it drives me insane. When-ever i'm doing slayer, i'm always wondering. I think pest control gives better xp...(it's annoying) :wink:

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

Dead minigame coming through :roll:

Yup another mini game noone will play.

I only use pc for prayer exp.

If they change the other exp skills I really don't care but not prayer.

If they going to change the exp per point by 1/4 exp, they really should change the amount of points you get, so you get points acording to the damge you did, like 1 point for each 50 damage (200 damage isn't so hard to do).

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

I'm hoping tougher portals...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Actualy try getting more xp using it per hour, than you can get at experiments. WIth whip, dd(s) and defender i'm getting 70k an hour at experiments. AT pest control i get 60k an hour in points. The great thing about pest control is transferable xp. You can train mage + range cheaply using melee. Thats why I use it - i can get better xp per hour in almost all of those skills outside of PC. The only big thing is prayer - 40k pray xp per hour is pretty wikid and uber cheap.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Actualy try getting more xp using it per hour, than you can get at experiments. WIth whip, dd(s) and defender i'm getting 70k an hour at experiments. AT pest control i get 60k an hour in points. The great thing about pest control is transferable xp. You can train mage + range cheaply using melee. Thats why I use it - i can get better xp per hour in almost all of those skills outside of PC. The only big thing is prayer - 40k pray xp per hour is pretty wikid and uber cheap.
Everytime I go to experiments there full with people, I just can't stand that, they drop nothing and man are they boring.

runescapesig7gw.png

Current Goal: Fire Cape, 0-6 at the caves 0-3 agianst the Jad, Lag done me in.

well..JaGeX staff were at pest control the other night..and when the staff go somewhere, it is for a reason

Wait, did you see Jagex staff at pest control yourself on Saturday night? And if not, who did? What were the names of some of the staff? I'm just curious, I want to get more info if this happened or not :)