Do You have a "Home World"

Vaki_Sanake

Do you have a world that you just prefer over all the other worlds because it's not laggy, it's some kind of official word, the people are nicer for some reason, it's good for mercchnting, or just like it and don't have a reason?

I do, and it's World 9, I just feel out of place when I'm not there (with the exception of World 1, 2, and 7 (my f2p World)). Partly because Tip.It resides there (I've said HYT and have gotten a good bit of responces), and I just like the people there (most notably the Fishing Guild). My friend went there all the time so I just followed.

Also note that it's been my home world since I became a member in October, so I didn't move there because of Tip.It

I also hate how it's always full...

I'm back?! No wayz!!!

43mxr40.jpg

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was 9 before it got too crowded, now it's either 99 or 48, which is where 90% of my friends list is mostly in..

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

69 because back when I first got members someone who was the same level as me used to go there, she used to help me do the easy members quests and stuff and we used to figure out where everythign was and how members works. She quit playing though, her combat level is still 0... lol

Errr but anyway I got to know people in that world (or it felt like it) so I kept it.. :D

69 ftw :)

sig3gk6.png

tip.it pretty much moved to 99...99ftw!!!!!!!!!!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

103 or 41. 103 because I know lots of people from DI there and some of my best friends play in 103. 41 as a few other friends play there and I have been playing there since I got members. Both are unlaggy for me.

sig5235ro7.jpg

My home world is 18 since it's a Canadian server and the first member server I logged in when I got my first membership, anyways, it's the world with pking and dueling (for lvl 80s and under) :)

If that's full, my alternative home world is 116, again, another Canadian server <.< ... and no apperant reason...I just like the world lol

wtf1zi3.jpg

58 or 66 i use a lot, 58 cause i get no lag and it's usually pretty empty and 66 because of those reasons...its pretty empty everywhere cept draynor for obvious reasons 8-)

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....