Do You have a "Home World"

Vaki_Sanake

58 for regular stuff..99 is clan homeworld. And 6 for cw. 8-)

I Remember meeting you at world 58 back at like...Uhhhh 60 Combat, you had a whip and I was amazed...And you've been my friend ever since then...But I lost touch with you when you got muted :'(.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

used to be world 12 without a doubt, but it's going downhill fast with all the merchants swarming it these days with their autotypers (not to mention the beggars that tag along as well)

DutchDreams.png

I now days usually play on servers in Sweden as they are most closest one to me so worlds 120-124, mainly 121. Used to be 69 before them.

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

Not a particular number, but any of the St. Louis member worlds (70,76,77 or 79), except for 78 since that's the "official" PC world and too crowded to try to get into.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

99 cuz that's what always shows up on the best members world choice button :wink: i love living in miami

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I use world 130 for the most part. It's local and I'm getting to know some of the regulars on it. I sometimes use world 9 when I feel I can deal with a little lag and world 2 for obvious reasons. I also use world 2 for training a lot because everyone is packed into a bank trying to make a couple bucks, whereas they leave the training spots wide open.

so in order form most to least: 130, 9, 2.

Slack_Tide.png

World 99, well because its the new Tip HW. Dont deny it, try logging on there and check out how many you see. Plus its never crowded.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I've been playing 99 for over a year now. all my friends went there because it used to be the world where high levels and "famous" people didn't get bothered. When farming was new i met zezima several times daily farming, and even though i was a noob, and still am, he was nice about it and talked back. pretty much everyone in the top of any of the highscores are to be found on world 99. The clan i'd like to join also just moved their homeworld to 99. works fine for me :)

before 99 i was on 18 with my friends, but we did a collective move once 18 got "recognized" as the world for the high level players without being bothered. i'm guessing soon all those people will have to move to another world. The sweedish ones seem good alternatives to me because swidish servers are world renound. they don't lagg anywhere in particular. Woot! scandinavia FTW!

World 62 on F2P, cause that's where friends play....

And World 60 on P2P, cause it's close in the list to World 62 lol....

Currently playing on War of Legends (Royal Gardens)